Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get a wii u and jailbreak it?

IDK, i haven't touched mine since 2018 but apparently it's pretty good for emulation

No point since you can emulate everything easily.

For what games

you should stop spending on normie shit

Can't you just use emulators?

Yes. Wii U is extremely easy to jailbreak and has backwards compatibility with the Wii and GameCube so you have a huge library to play from.

No point since you can emulate everything easily.
Emulation has input lag and other technical issues. If you jailbreak a Wii U you can play games without those issues including GameCube games since Wii U has natural backwards compatibility with GameCube and doesn't emulate.

yes go ahead and jailbreak

Emulation has input lag and other technical issues
Irrelevant, never had issue with any of the emulators as long as you hold stable framerate and if you can play at higher framerates it will be already better than the og hardware. Glitches and graphics bugs may happen in the emulation but they will be fixed. PS asynchronous shader and other rendering techniques can lower input lag which was not possible on the og hardware. Retroach also has this: https://docs.libretro.com/guides/runahead/

Last edited:
Buy a ps3 and jailbreak

Irrelevant, never had issue with any of the emulators as long as you hold stable framerate and if you can play at higher framerates it will be already better than the og hardware. Glitches and graphics bugs may happen in the emulation but they will be fixed. PS asynchronous shader and other rendering techniques can lower input lag which was not possible on the og hardware. Retroach also has this: https://docs.libretro.com/guides/runahead/
It's cheaper to get a Wii U for $100 to play Wii U games than it is to buy a PC that can run an emulator that can play Wii U games

Yeah could be fun, Get a Switch with the numbers XX or XA instead older models and jailbreak it, USE DBI to install games via PC USB to switch

Use Otheros and Athmosphere 1.8.0.1

Get a 1tb Micro SD card

It's cheaper to get a Wii U for $100 to play Wii U games than it is to buy a PC that can run an emulator that can play Wii U games
I already own a good pc so no point in wasting my cash on outdated hardware.

Yeah could be fun, Get a Switch with the numbers XX or XA instead older models and jailbreak it, USE DBI to install games via PC USB to switch

Use Otheros and Athmosphere 1.8.0.1

Get a 1tb Micro SD card
Switch doesn't have the same capabilities to play GameCube and Wii games as Wii U. It's super expensive trying to get the right model of switch to jailbreak too. It'd be best to just wait a few years untill the switch is inevitably jail broken after Nintendo stops supporting it like with the 3ds and Wii U.

well not everyone here has the money to afford a good PC.
PC is cheaper in the end, it would cost you way more to buy all physical hardware to play those games on various consoles:

Not if you jailbreak
Let's buy psx, ps2, ps3, xbox360, wii u, gamecube, psp, psp vita, switch for cheaper than used pc hardware that is sitting inside my old pc and we will talk. It's impossible to do. PC is superior and also cheaper than those consoles, jailbreak only let you pirate games which is just normal for me on PC since i pirate all my roms. Nintendo haven't got even a single cent from me in over 30 years :feelshaha:

Let's buy psx, ps2, ps3, xbox360, wii u, gamecube, psp, psp vita, switch for cheaper than used pc hardware that is sitting inside my old pc and we will talk. It's impossible to do. PC is superior and also cheaper than those consoles, jailbreak only let you pirate games which is just normal for me on PC since i pirate all my roms. Nintendo haven't got even a single cent from me in over 30 years :feelshaha:
Not everyone wants to play all those consoles.

Not everyone wants to play all those consoles.
If you don't then fine, but i want to play various games and it's just inconvenient for me to buy console just to play 1-10 titles. I wouldn't also need to buy a TV since i don't own one only my mom has a TV. Consoles cost way more than 2nd hand pc.

If you don't then fine, but i want to play various games and it's just inconvenient for me to buy console just to play 1-10 titles. I wouldn't also need to buy a TV since i don't own one only my mom has a TV. Consoles cost way more than 2nd hand pc.
Understandable

I don't have a monitor, and I enjoy playing on consoles more.

Switch doesn't have the same capabilities to play GameCube and Wii games as Wii U. It's super expensive trying to get the right model of switch to jailbreak too. It'd be best to just wait a few years untill the switch is inevitably jail broken after Nintendo stops supporting it like with the 3ds and Wii U.
Wrong!