Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get a smartwatch

Noodlescel

Noodlescel

Presbyterian gamercel in vet school
★★
I got a casio already but I dunno

No, unless you need the features. Only advantage I see is it tells you your hearbeat and oxygen sensor and less annoying then your phone ringing, unless you have a job where you get many calls and texts that won't help you.

No, unless you need the features. Only advantage I see is it tells you your hearbeat and oxygen sensor and less annoying then your phone ringing, unless you have a job where you get many calls and texts that won't help you.

Good reply, thanks.

You should get an AverageIQwatch instead

Buy a sun dial watch and go old school

I have Casio!

It's nice! It says what day and year it is... Now I'm smart!