Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I get a pet?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I was wondering if I should get a dog or a cat? I can look after it and it won't leave me. To compensate for the void of having no foid in my life

I would if I could, seems like a good cope

If you're able to you definitely should, especially if you're lonely. I desperately want a cat but idk if I can afford the pet deposit and too autistic to go adopt one.

Get a poodle, I have one she is really good :feelsokman:

If you get a dog get an australian shepherd or a collie ie the best two dog breeds there are.

If you get a cat well just get one that is cute, fat and fluffy like I would do hahaha.

Except your pet can leave you when they die and it's by far the saddest thing that's happened to me so far. Or they get some chronic disease that costs a lot of money to manage.

Cats are good copes, you don't have to take them outside and they are mostly content to just LDAR with you. I would have roped a long time ago if not for my cats.

get one of the high iq animals.

If you want to get a pet I suggest a cat. Dogs can get quite annoying, though it depends on the dog since some are well behaved but others bark more often than cucks talk about their wives’ boyfriends.

Except your pet can leave you when they die and it's by far the saddest thing that's happened to me so far. Or they get some chronic disease that costs a lot of money to manage.

This too.

By getting a male dog, you'd be creating a dogcel since you'd deny him the opportunity of being owned by a foid

Too much responsibility imo, would make me more anxious than whitepilled.

Get a cat, a dog is a big responsibility

Get a dog. They are affectionate, loyal, and love their owners unconditionally. Cats do not love. They are selfish and only care about what you can do for them. Kind of like foids! I had a female golden retriever for 14 years. She was the best dog ever. She knew when I was sad. She licked away my tears when I cried. She cuddled me and showed me love even when I was mean to her. She was the best.