Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should i get a gym membership or buy a home gym set?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Get a membership

Home gym if you wouldn't like to be mogged every 5 seconds by Chads and HTN teenagers, as well as surrounded by plenty of attention-seeking foids... :feelswhat:

I don't think it's that expensive in the long run, considering it's supposed to be a longterm investment, unless you legitimately can't afford it. :feelshehe:

Get a membership
What if i get mogged by 7 foot chads and the women their record me just for existing and say i was looking at her then blast me on social media and my life would be over?

Home gym if you wouldn't like to be mogged every 5 seconds by Chads and HTN teenagers, as well as surrounded by plenty of attention-seeking foids... :feelswhat:

I don't think it's that expensive in the long run, considering it's supposed to be a longterm investment, unless you legitimately can't afford it. :feelshehe:
I could afford it it’s just alot of driving from work to the gym, then back home.

This, unless you want to be able to be flexible with your workout machines/cardio. I have invested in a stair master and a regular cardio machine so that I have the ability to change things up, I'll occasionally hit the gym for different weight stuff but it's usually too bluepill.

if you want it cheap, try to find used machines that aren't too torn up.

what's your budget and how much space you have? if you have big budget like 10k probably better with home gym as long as u got the space. If you less than that, probably do gym membership. Also what's walking distance matters too. If gym is too far away, it'll be hard to remain consistent. do take that into account

That's why I proposed the home gym; seems like a better choice all around. :smonk:
Yeah and by the time i make it home my heart rate wont be so high.

what's your budget and how much space you have?
No budget. I’ll just buy what i need but i won’t buy too much stuff.
if you have big budget like 10k probably better with home gym as long as u got the space.
I mean an apartment room will probably be enough.
If you less than that, probably do gym membership. Also what's walking distance matters too.
The gym is like 5 minutes away on car.
If gym is too far away, it'll be hard to remain consistent. do take that into account

No budget. I’ll just buy what i need but i won’t buy too much stuff.

I mean an apartment room will probably be enough.

The gym is like 5 minutes away on car.
I'd say probably gym membership then. If only 5 min back and forth

Home gym. For me personally, I already feel like a wimp. Getting mogged by more than half the guys at the gym only makes it worse. Getting done with the bench press only for a Chad to scoff and add twice the weight on it for himself. I'd like to muscle up at home and then go to the gym when I feel better about myself

but on the other hand i need to get out of the house more.

Home gym mogs hard. All you need is a bench, squat rack, barbell, some plates and a pair of adjustable dumbbells. You can build your own cable machine and load it with plates if you have the space

Home gym mogs hard. All you need is a bench, squat rack, barbell, some plates and a pair of adjustable dumbbells. You can build your own cable machine and load it with plates if you have the space
Yeah i’m probably gonna do that. I hate humans so much i don’t even wanna touch a weight after them.

Gyms are a scam. Imagine paying money in order to exert physical effort because it's all too common to live in a sedentary lifestyle even for your job which is unnatural.

Meanwhile, humans were very physically active when we were hunter-gatherers and farmers so they didn't need gyms, it was part of their livelihoods.

Gyms are a scam. Imagine paying money in order to exert physical effort because it's all too common to live in a sedentary lifestyle even for your job which is unnatural.

Meanwhile, humans were very physically active when we were hunter-gatherers and farmers so they didn't need gyms, it was part of their livelihoods.
No ones stopping you from being a hunter gatherer, just go live in a forest if you want