Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should i get a gaming pc or not.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I feel like i should use my time to bodybuild and wageslave. The only reason i think i should get a pc is to runs scams and shit. It wouldn’t really be useful except playing games (which i don’t wanna waste time doing) or trading. My dream of moneymaxxing online is gone.

Last edited:
get over that gayming shit

Recently I bought a lower mid-range gaming PC but its not for gaming. Its for my art education. I want to create 3D models in Zbrush.

I'm planning to upgrade my current rig soon with a Quadro P1000.

I'm planning to upgrade my current rig soon with a Quadro P1000.
I wish I had enough money for upgrading my 2017 low-tier gaming setup. It's the first thing I'm going to do once I get my first job (I'm 22, kind of sad but it is what it is).

g*ming pc = ?

I feel like i should use my time to bodybuild and wageslave. The only reason i think i should get a pc is to runs scams and shit. It wouldn’t really be useful except playing games (which i don’t wanna waste time doing) or trading. My dream of moneymaxxing online is gone.
Yea do so and join me in playing some fun games(in videogames)

gaming is the only cope I enjoy at the moment, if you have the money and time I'd get into it. It's perfect for LDARing when you have nothing else to do like work