Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Should I get a dog?

Dog?

• Total voters
K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
Like quite literally? Should I get one? Dogs offer you unrequited love and are loyal companions no matter what you do or where you take them... they will be there for you no matter what.

Plus, a dog is all fluffy and an energetic being with whom you can actually play and have a connection with. A dog is a friend, albeit a friend who cannot talk.

What do you guys say? Yay or Nay, should I get a dog?

It's good cope.
Good cope = good health
Good health = good LDAR

If you like spending time with it why not. I have a cat and I kinda like our reciprocal "passive-friendly" relationship. A dog is too annoying according to me.

whatever keeps the rope away

It's a lot of work, taking another creatures life under your complete responsibility. Whether or not they're happy or miserable is completely up to you, and they live a long time. Before asking if you want one or not, ask yourself if you have the energy and willpower to care for it, I'd say.

Depends on if you will look after it. I could watch 1 billion foids being slow roasted to death on a BBQ, but a dog in pain would kill me. The blackpill will do that to you.

I have heard they are a pretty good cope, so its a case of why not.

get a cat they are nicer for those with high inhib

I fucking hate dogs, everytime i see on of them i want to cush his head with a hammer.

I don't like dogs and my parents have two, pisses me off

Absolutely. My dog is my only company and is my best friend

I'd suggest a GUARD DOG. Rottweiler, Doberman and the like. Not only will you feel loved, but also safe, particularly if it sleeps in the same room as you. Walks aren't a big deal (Pro tip: Whenever it pulls, just STOP DEAD and only continue once it returns to your side. Unless the dog is SUPER DOMINANT, it usually works), brushing shouldn't take TOO long, and decent kibble isn't very expensive (Just get some of your local discounter's upper-tier own-brand kibble, does the job just fine). All in all, totally worthwhile, especially if you don't have anything better to do.

My lifes too busy for a dog i think, it'd be alot easier if i was NEET too :\
Maybe a cat? They dont require much attention but can be good company. My cat is awesome tbh

Maybe a cat? They dont require much attention but can be good company. My cat is awesome tbh
NGL i hate cats, they seem like women to me.
They're so entitled and think they're better than you, whereas dogs are so loyal and kind/caring.

NGL i hate cats, they seem like women to me.
They're so entitled and think they're better than you, whereas dogs are so loyal and kind/caring.
Well my cat is like a dog. Follows me around and is really sweet. He was a rescue. Sleeps in bed with me too which is nice

dogs are shit

If you have money and time to take a very good care of it, get it. My dog is the main reason I didn't kill myself yet

I'd suggest a GUARD DOG. Rottweiler, Doberman and the like. Not only will you feel loved, but also safe, particularly if it sleeps in the same room as you. Walks aren't a big deal (Pro tip: Whenever it pulls, just STOP DEAD and only continue once it returns to your side. Unless the dog is SUPER DOMINANT, it usually works), brushing shouldn't take TOO long, and decent kibble isn't very expensive (Just get some of your local discounter's upper-tier own-brand kibble, does the job just fine). All in all, totally worthwhile, especially if you don't have anything better to do.
dogs me

Dogs are probably the best cope for lonely people (at least for me) but you should only get one if you have enough time, patience and money.