Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get a Biology or Chemistry degree?

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Thinking about going to uni ideally this year. I'd like to hear some advice from you guys. To clarify, I'm gonna be an undergrad.

Last edited:
Depends. If your good at logic and math than go for chem. If you good at memorization than go for biology. Or just NEET.

neither unless you plan to go to med school, grad school/research or become a professor

i would say chem.

Def chemistry if you want to be a researcher.

Thinking about going to uni ideally this year. I'd like to hear some advice from you guys. To clarify, I'm gonna be an undergrad.
chemistry, you can always use it to make drugs

Pick a career then pick your subject based on that. Just be a pharmacist that's what I would do if I could do it all again.

I would choose chemistry tbh. Biology if your country is fucked like mine you won't have a job because the shitty government won't finance scientific research and you'll have to work on something not related to biology kek. With chemistry if you don't want to do research you can work in private companies, they always need chemists.

Chemistry pays more, but biology is more versatile. You can still study biology and get additional internships in the chemistry laboratory at your university and take additional chemistry related subjects for your study program.

chemistry has less foids

I would say Chemistry, since it's a much larger field to explore and you have a better chance of doing something with it, unless you want to go into earth science or something.

You can go far in both if you push yourself. Graduate studies in these fields seem to guarantee employment, so you should have that in your mind. I'm not convinced you can go far with a B.S. in either field.

Both are shit degrees. Chemistry is a less shit degree. Choose any engineering major instead.
t. Physics Major

I’m a chemical engineering major. I would say chemistry tbh.
chemistry has less foids
Yeh I hear foids are more into softer sciences like biology. All the foids in my chem discussion are bio majors. Some were hot too

I heard that chemistry is better

neither unless you plan to go to med school, grad school/research or become a professor
This. My friend has a bachelors in chem from an elite university. 4 years after graduating, he's still making 20ish dollars an hour, and can't afford to move out (lives in SoCal)

Chemistry, it worked for my aunt.

if you want it yes why not

chemistry learn to make drugs and start a pharmaceutical company they get paid well since weak normies need their happy pills

Chem is too damn hard. Even hs chem was too hard for me.