Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i even try?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34222
  • Start date
Deleted member 34222

Deleted member 34222

Self-banned
-
Should i even try anymore? At this point i just feel i should kill myself, i can't with the pain. At the end of the day it's all destined when you are born, if you aren't atractive and don't have a chance to get money why even bother. All the bs against incels and the media considering us "terrorists" it's cause we support reality and recognize hierarchies and how the world works, if u don't bullshit all the poor ugly men forever then they won't keep working as slaves. Even politically we have lost with all the globalization bs, so i just wish i could die without harming my family, i wish i could go to a place with peace where i don't have to feel this pain.

Find copes

Dont rope

Theres a new day brocel

Find copes

Dont rope

Theres a new day brocel
I Don't even have copes, lifting doesn't even work for me for some reason, been lifting for years anf almost 0 gainz. I fucking hate school seeing all the bitches that i will never get and everybody living good lives. I Don't have anything else, not even music anymore

I Don't even have copes, lifting doesn't even work for me for some reason, been lifting for years anf almost 0 gainz. I fucking hate school seeing all the bitches that i will never get and everybody living good lives. I Don't have anything else, not even music anymore
What do you do for routine?

Dont you have anything you want to achieve in life besides getting laid? sure getting laid is an important part of life, but im sure you can find something else to do that gives meaning to you.

It ain't easy

Every so often It gets to be too much for me and I get the balls to try again and it never works then I digress and cope until it gets too be too much again and then suffer another brutal rejection. Wouldn't say give up, just be careful.

What do you do for routine?
I wake up, do homework hit gym and go to school or viceversa. I used to watch pretentious movies or mafia/black movies and play videogames but i don't have my pc anymore cause it's being reparated so i can't play Nioh. I also listen to music a lot but i can't fin something that i like nowadays. Don't do anything else
Dont you have anything you want to achieve in life besides getting laid? sure getting laid is an important part of life, but im sure you can find something else to do that gives meaning to you.
Not really, just look buff. I would like to make some music but i don't have any talent, other way i just would like to flash money and shit to people. I'm studying for being a lawyer but i don't care that much about it
Every so often It gets to be too much for me and I get the balls to try again and it never works then I digress and cope until it gets too be too much again and then suffer another brutal rejection. Wouldn't say give up, just be careful.
Im always getting rejected, this time cause i choose a girl too pretty. And not even the ugly ones give me a chance, it's fucked up. Don't know how normies have "gfs" and female friends, i don't even have male friends. And i fucking hate my school, if bitches ain't 0/10 ugly monsters they are rich Stacy that range from 7 to 10s

Last edited:
Just buy a sex doll and see if it works on you

:society:
...if you have to try