Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Should I even bother

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
An old “friend” of mine left a voice message for me today asking if I want to hang out. I haven’t spoken to him or anyone else from my group of fake friends in over a year after they showed me what they really thought of our friendship. I don’t know if I should just ignore him, tell him to fuck off, or just play along. I realize that he and the others don’t give a shit about me and after finding the blackpill that much is certain.

He has his uses however, he’s got some connections that can hook me up with some decent copes and given the fact that my mental state is in even greater decline than its usual rate I’m inclined to use this opportunity for my benefit. I’m not a raving lunatic or anything but it’s only a matter of time before I do or say something “alarming” and that’s one of the last things I need. At the same time I know he’s got something he wants from me,no one just ditches somebody and then calls them up over a year later just to hang out.

TLDR: Should I ignore this snake and proceed as normal or take a risk and attempt to use him in order to marginally improve my situation

Take risk but keep guard up, worth it to use for the connections if possible to get to that point

He might want to steal your kidneys, proceed with care tbh

What did he say to show you what he really thought of your friendship?

go for it got nothing to lose, and once it goes horribly it would be another story to tell on here about how cruel normies are

just ignore him tbh

Human connections are important, I suggest you proceed cautiously but try to salvage what you can of your former friendship.

Take risk but keep guard up, worth it to use for the connections if possible to get to that point
Yeah, the only thing is getting it done right. Honestly I could get it myself but if he can hook me up it’s worth not blowing up on him
He might want to steal your kidneys, proceed with care tbh
Don’t worry I’m insured :feelskek:
What did he say to show you what he really thought of your friendship?
I mentioned it in that thread you made yesterday
go for it got nothing to lose, and once it goes horribly it would be another story to tell on here about how cruel normies are
I don’t really talk about my life much here but I’ve been making more threads as of late. If I go through with this I’ll make an update
just ignore him tbh
Honestly I’m tempted, I like it when my LDAR lifestyle is undisturbed

Have you never talked to your friend about these things?

Human connections are important, I suggest you proceed cautiously but try to salvage what you can of your former friendship.
There was never really anything to itI called them friends because they were pretty much the only people I talked to. They never gave me a second thought unless I was within close proximity to them
Have you never talked to your friend about these things?
What things specifically

About the lies, and how you don't like them.
No, my dislike of them stemmed from the last time we had contact. I knew I wasn’t exactly respected or valued and on some occasions I’d make my annoyance with the situation known but I never consistently called them out for their behavior

No, my dislike of them stemmed from the last time we had contact. I knew I wasn’t exactly respected or valued and on some occasions I’d make my annoyance with the situation known but I never consistently called them out for their behavior

"Wasn't exactly respected." Can you lay out some specifics?

"Wasn't exactly respected." Can you lay out some specifics?
In some friend groups people are always messing with each other and cracking jokes and while everyone had a slight or two handed to them on ocassion more often than not I’d be the butt of the joke. If I ever had a conversation with them outside of school I was the one to initiate it and they’d only answer me hours after the fact. They’d usually hang out almost every day but they’d never tell me anything, most of the time I learned of their exploit via social media

In some friend groups people are always messing with each other and cracking jokes and while everyone had a slight or two handed to them on ocassion more often than not I’d be the butt of the joke. If I ever had a conversation with them outside of school I was the one to initiate it and they’d only answer me hours after the fact. They’d usually hang out almost every day but they’d never tell me anything, most of the time I learned of their exploit via social media

And you say most of what you said about this was "making your annoyance known?"

"Friends" JFL buddy boyo. Let me tell you this, he wants you around so he can use you as a mogging punching bag for foids or his other friends. I'd be surprised if some normie actually cared about another human being that much (srs)

And you say most of what you said about this was "making your annoyance known?"
I’d tell them to fuck off sometimes if they were giving me a hard time and I stopped intitiating contact with them for several months earlier last year. I figured that if anyone cared about me they’d put in the effort to contact me first. After that I only ever got calls and texts from telemarketers and family
"Friends" JFL buddy boyo. Let me tell you this, he wants you around so he can use you as a mogging punching bag for foids or his other friends. I'd be surprised if some normie actually cared about another human being that much (srs)
I know he’s not being altruistic here but on the rare occasions when we hung out, foids were never present. He likes to keep his girls and friends separate if he can help it. As for other friends, I’ll give you that but he wasn’t the only one putting on a show

I think there's a lot that's gone unsaid between you two. I know it doesn't excuse the neglect, but I just wonder if maybe he DID wanna say something, but didn't know how to say it.

I think there's a lot that's gone unsaid between you two. I know it doesn't excuse the neglect, but I just wonder if maybe he DID wanna say something, but didn't know how to say it.
Say what, exactly? I was never in the inner circle and it’s been proven time and time again that only a select few wants to establish meaningful connections with me. Nobody cares about a subhuman even a blood relationship isn’t proper protection against lookism

Keep your guard up, otherwise go for it. Use him like a resource until he runs out of value.

Keep your guard up, otherwise go for it. Use him like a resource until he runs out of value.
That’s the plan

he might want to use you bro

Say what, exactly? I was never in the inner circle and it’s been proven time and time again that only a select few wants to establish meaningful connections with me. Nobody cares about a subhuman even a blood relationship isn’t proper protection against lookism

I'm saying either you or he needs to confront this issue. About how you felt neglected by the group. You might be waiting for him to say something, but he might not be holding his tongue because he doesn't care. He might be holding his tongue because he doesn't know what to say.

inb4 OP is taken to MLM pitch.

he might want to use you bro
I figured as much that’s why I’m trying to deduce his motive. Besides I plan on squeezing some use out of him
I'm saying either you or he needs to confront this issue. About how you felt neglected by the group. You might be waiting for him to say something, but he might not be holding his tongue because he doesn't care. He might be holding his tongue because he doesn't know what to say.
I’m not waiting for anything aside from the product I don’t need or want anything from him or any of the others. All I want to do is LDAR and take the edge of every now and again
inb4 OP is taken to MLM pitch.
Top kek

The price of copes is very high these days. Good luck with that.

The price of copes is very high these days. Good luck with that.
I don’t plan on splurging and the rates are pretty low, especially if I can find a way to raise my purchasing power

I don’t plan on splurging and the rates are pretty low, especially if I can find a way to raise my purchasing power
I meant the extra "loss of dignity" fee.

I try to not think about the unthinkable!
I have no choice in the matter I’ve been fucked over far too many times to not consider every possible angle of any situation I find myself in

I have no choice in the matter I’ve been fucked over far too many times to not consider every possible angle of any situation I find myself in
Even though I know there are unknown unknowns. I still often have to deal with the unknowable unknowns. Random shit.

But a call from out of the blue to "hang out" from someone that doesn't like you seems a bit suspicious.

Watch yer six!

Even though I know there are unknown unknowns. I still often have to deal with the unknowable unknowns. Random shit.

But a call from out of the blue to "hang out" from someone that doesn't like you seems a bit suspicious.

Watch yer six!
Will do, obviously this isn’t a courtesy call