Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should i end it

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★
Diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and also I act like I'm autistic according to people that knew me. Havent made any money for 3 years because I can't get jobs nor find openings in the market to exploit. NEET for 3.5 years. Had 1 female acquaintance my whole life who used to mock my ugliness and stupidity to my face and behind my back. KHHV at almost 23. Most friends don't speak to me anymore.

I feel fucking trapped, cornered by life. I can't even sleep anymore and already had insomnia for 5 years. Exploding into rage at small things. But now I just don't feel rested at all. There is no respite from this shit. Feel closer to suicide than ever before. I dont even speak to my probation officer anymore because I feel like if I'm going to be dead soon I dont need to follow the fucking stupid rules anymore. Someone please tell me how to fix this. You guys were basically the only people that could probably ever understand me and I even managed to make enemies with a lot of you. There is no hope for me I think. What the fuck do I do :feelsrope::cryfeels:.

Don't do it, great events are coming. Accept Jesus and what He did for you before it's too late.

You can actually go to Switzerland and get euthanized. Your diagnosis should be enough to be considered for easy way oit. Nobody should spend the rest of their life suffering in pain.

Read capitalism and schizophrenia first. Capitalism really fucks schizos over

My brother is a schizo. I say the schizo needs to be well controlled first before anything else. Nothing is possible with a brain that is detaching from reality and shedding it's frontal lobe.

Work your problems from big to small. Little step by little step. Don't try tackling everything at once.

Make a list. Tick little boxes off everyday. Have a plan. Have long term goals. Reward yourself with small pleasures at intervals.

Don't LDAR. Unless you are 100% certain you want rope.

I would say wait for the war between China and the USA, and between India and Pakistan that is coming in the next 3-5 years. It will be entertaining to see the world burn. Then once that's over, you can choose to end it.

You can actually go to Switzerland and get euthanized. Your diagnosis should be enough to be considered for easy way oit. Nobody should spend the rest of their life suffering in pain.

bro just ג'ונגלmaxx bro

I say the schizo needs to be well controlled first before anything else. Nothing is possible with a brain that is detaching from reality and shedding it's frontal lobe.
This makes me fucking mad. Fuck you and your idea of controlling me like an animal. I wish you could experience this.

Don't do it, great events are coming. Accept Jesus and what He did for you before it's too late.
Only great event i can think of collapse of soyciety, which is probably another 100 years at least

No you shouldn't.

I tried ending it a few months ago but didn't go too well I got kicked out of the metro station jfl. I probably wouldn't be able to do it anyway but it was a fun mind exercise since I was in a pretty low point in life back then. It was only temporary but I still gave it a try to see how it would feel and maybe I could do it. But I'm still here for now.

Don't really mind dying, but there is still many things I would like to do first.

I would say wait for the war between China and the USA, and between India and Pakistan that is coming in the next 3-5 years. It will be entertaining to see the world burn. Then once that's over, you can choose to end it.
India and pakistan war? I know they hate their guts but why would they go to war in this decade?

Another jesuscoper, believing in some magical beardy dude in clouds who'll solve your problems.