Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I eat fermented herring?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's the closest I'll get to tasting a vagina.

Eating pickled/fermented fish is a good cope tbh

Fuck no.
Sounds like it would taste like shit.

It's the closest I'll get to tasting a vagina.
Simp move. Unfortunately there's a fish store nearby and I can smell it everytime I pass. I wish I could pass that street without smelling vagina.

Enjoy diarrhea

Simp move. Unfortunately there's a fish store nearby and I can smell it everytime I pass. I wish I could pass that street without smelling vagina.
Train yourself for ascension by eating rotten fish.

Good idea, but I am too much of a subhuman to ever ascend.
Then eat the fish and trick your brain into thinking you're licking a vagina, it's a good cope.

probably the healthiest thing you have in the house, fermented food is great. it jsut tastes and smells so bad.

i have eaten raw liver but not fermented yet. i have had fermented eggs, they were OK. but i wouldnt want them again. lol.

if you want to rope

You're taking this Fish-Pill thing too seriously OP (Surströmming) and what was the other one? I hope you are being sarcastic or are desperately trying to start a meme.

Vagina only smells like rotting fish if a girl has BV bacterial vaginosis. Its an anology- not a literal biological like for like.

Real pussy doesn't taste of anything per-se. Some say "water" some say "pumpkin pie" and I say clit tastes like "sushi".

2.00 in "does pussy taste like pumkin pie"?

Bro Salmonella exist you know
i think its a conspiracy to get to to abstain from raw foods, i have eaten beef carpachio and ive eaten raw eggs for over 6 years now. i just dont believe anything the media tells me anymore.