Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I drop out and join the military?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Im done with college, studying etc all this bullshit, im 20 pretty strong (i can lose a few pounds) but im sick of white women being replused by me, im 5'7 and ethnic arab shitskin living in USA, I hate walking to classes all these girls in leggings and tall white chads walking next to them meanwhile IM KHHV... im so done and i want to join the military. Air force or marines are my preferable choices... rather fight for israel than deal with seeing white women and white men replused by me. fuck the west.

Im done with college, studying etc all this bullshit, im 20 pretty strong (i can lose a few pounds) but im sick of white women being replused by me, im 5'7 and ethnic arab shitskin living in USA, I hate walking to classes all these girls in leggings and tall white chads walking next to them meanwhile IM KHHV... im so done and i want to join the military. Air force or marines are my preferable choices... rather fight for israel than deal with seeing white women and white men replused by me. fuck the west.

If you're an Arab and you wanna join the American Army which is currently destroying the Arab world I'd rather have you rope yourself.

>Arab wants to die for Israel

That's a new one. Not sure how much cred being arab gets you in the oppression Olympics, but you're going to have to deal with womyn in the military too.

As well as potential fake harassment charges.

If you're an Arab and you wanna join the American Army which is currently destroying the Arab world I'd rather have you rope yourself.
Im a saudi arab, so i dont really give a fuck about the rest middle eastern world. you need to be in my shoes and see how brutal i get mogged. i wear my hoodie to hide my subhuman face in HOT weather. white woman are walk in different dirrections when they see me.

Im a saudi arab, so i dont really give a fuck about the rest middle eastern world. you need to be in my shoes and see how brutal i get mogged. i wear my hoodie to hide my subhuman face in HOT weather. white woman are walk in different dirrections when they see me.

Why am I on this forum do you think? I'm also a subhuman and also get mogged everywhere where i walk... But that's not a reason to enter the army and destroy the middle east and fight for the Jews (Israel). If you wanna be a pawn for Israel and the globalists by joining the American Army, so be it but I wouldn't care if you would die.

Why am I on this forum do you think? I'm also a subhuman and also get mogged everywhere where i walk... But that's not a reason to enter the army and destroy the middle east and fight for the Jews (Israel). If you wanna be a pawn for Israel and the globalists by joining the American Army, so be it but I wouldn't care if you would die.
I never asked for you to care or not? Fix your own shithole middle eastern country. USA and KSA aren’t any tensions as far as I’m aware. I don’t give a fuck what happens to any other countries in the Middle East.

I’m considering that option although the military is fairly low on my list

You have american nationality? How about studying in saudi

Arab or not, I can respect the idea of serving your country but fuck helping Isreal.

> risking your life for kikes

try nootropics before you throw in the towel

what branch and what mos?

picked Navy and select CTN as your MOS

you will be E4 in 2 years automatically and E5 (free off base housing stipend regardless of marital status) in the next year

this is the closest job that is "outside" of the military because the military becomes secondary to working in intelligence

CTNs are usually 100% stationed near FBI/CIA buildings because they're basically the military equivalent

i got rejected despite my high asvab because they wouldnt process my TS-SCI clearance app so fuck the military, literally institutionalized racism if you're not 1) white 2) born in white country, they wont consider you for the good MOS.

Kill yourself. Disquested at what i just read
What is wrong with you faggots? So many triggered cunts commenting at this thread. Fuck your 3rd world shitholes. I don’t care.
what branch and what mos?

picked Navy and select CTN as your MOS

you will be E4 in 2 years automatically and E5 (free off base housing stipend regardless of marital status) in the next year

this is the closest job that is "outside" of the military because the military becomes secondary to working in intelligence

CTNs are usually 100% stationed near FBI/CIA buildings because they're basically the military equivalent

i got rejected despite my high asvab because they wouldnt process my TS-SCI clearance app so fuck the military, literally institutionalized racism if you're not 1) white 2) born in white country, they wont consider you for the good MOS.
Thank you bro, I’m gonna read more into the this

What is wrong with you faggots? So many triggered cunts commenting at this thread. Fuck your 3rd world shitholes. I don’t care.

Thank you bro, I’m gonna read more into the this
So i can assume u snitched on me too since igot a warning?

I thought u were ok before i read this thread. Your weakness and bad character is leaking everywhere in here. What makes u think the army will even let u join. Lol. Im sure it will be hell for u and u will wish u never sucked jev dick

So i can assume u snitched on me too since igot a warning?

I thought u were ok before i read this thread. Your weakness and bad character is leaking everywhere in here. What makes u think the army will even let u join. Lol. Im sure it will be hell for u and u will wish u never sucked jev dick

I also got a warning because of this guy.

Damn and u had some good advice for him too. What a loser. Biggest loser award of the year goes to OP. And thats saying a lot on this website.

I am against The United States harming Arabs, unless the Arabs strike first.
I am for preserving Arabs as much as I am for preserving The White Race.
I believe Arabs are entitled to their own Homelands, just like The White Race.
I support Arab purity.

Damn and u had some good advice for him too. What a loser. Biggest loser award of the year goes to OP. And thats saying a lot on this website.
I’m fucking sick of you dumbfuck saying this shit, I’m American bred Arab you eurofaggot bitch, fuck your country. I don’t give a fuck. Keep your deleuded statements to yourself. You need to flayed alive you fucking dogshit bitch. I never should of mentioned my race because now you fuckers say this type of dumbshit. USA and KSA are in good relations.. all that matters to me. You can go fuck yourself europefag. The state of augestcels..... fuck your European country and fuck you.

Good luck dying in some 3rd world shithole

JFL, OP is a brown uncle Tom.
This tbh.
He's Saudi, that explains why he sides with zionists. His home country is ruled by Arabic Jews. :feelskek:

join the military it will make you more responsible and mature

OP would never make it through boot camp.

I am against The United States harming Arabs, unless the Arabs strike first.
I am for preserving Arabs as much as I am for preserving The White Race.
I believe Arabs are entitled to their own Homelands, just like The White Race.
I support Arab purity.

Arabs are funnily enough also very colorist.

Arabs are funnily enough also very colorist.
Does every Eurofag think joining US military= Zionist? I’m joining so i can be stationer in some shithole and play with foreigners. Just lol at you dumbfuck

Does every Eurofag think joining US military= Zionist? I’m joining so i can be stationer in some shithole and play with foreigners. Just lol at you dumbfuck

Why are you attacking me? And you should have clarified that you wanted to be stationed to a European or East Asian country instead. Then nobody would have a problem with this. To answer your question, yes, you work for zionists if you are deployed in Middle Eastern countries.

Why are you attacking me? And you should have clarified that you wanted to be stationed to a European or East Asian country instead. Then nobody would have a problem with this. To answer your question, yes, you work for zionists if you are deployed in Middle Eastern countries.
You attacked me first calling me “Uncle Tom” im not going for combat idiot, I’m simply gonna be medic or engineer and fix planes or something

The US military is the primary exporter of degeneracy worldwide. If you join the US military, you will be killing people (mostly other Arabs) to spread feminism and homosexuality to other countries. You should join any other military but the American one.

Also most average Americans strongly despise Saudi Arabia, both for being an Islamic country and for its "abuse" of women, homosexuals, etc. You will not get along with people in the military who hold such views, and you will definitely be targeted for your race, height and background (the US military is a very hostile environment with drill instructors who encourage such behavior). Even today American politicians both left-wing and right-wing are talking in the news about moving away from the alliance with Saudi Arabia because it's a "regressive" country and they blame it for 9/11, so there is a risk America will betray Saudi Arabia. And considering America's constant wars for resources, do you really think oil-rich Saudi Arabia would be left alone if such a schism happens?

Saudi Arabia is also a Salafist country, and America has spent the last 20 years murdering Salafist Arabs in its bullshit War on Terror. America would jump on the chance to kill Arabs in Saudi Arabia.

Btw women (especially white women) will not care if you join the military, soldiers get cheated on all the time, it's become a meme. Over 50% of all married women cheat on their husbands, it's even higher in the military.

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124040&page=1

So I would implore you not to join the US military, please join the Saudi military if you want an army life.
You attacked me first calling me “Uncle Tom” im not going for combat idiot, I’m simply gonna be medic or engineer and fix planes or something

America's airforce has been killing more people than all their other branches combined, and it's the primary instrument they use to spread devastation, if you must join the US military please go for Navy or Coast Guard because they are less involved in the Middle East.

Last edited:
I can relate with you the most here, we are on the same spot.

I do not attend to most of my classes because uni is suifuel, everyone knows that.

As a result I have lost 2 years of uni, I'm almost 21 now.

This year I have been attending more classes than the last 2 years and studying strategically to finally finish uni.

The other alternative is minimum wage job and that's even worse than uni, so I pick studies over that choice.

If you go to the army you are gonna get bullied and made fun of, shouted at, be mistreated, everyone knows that.

I don't think the army is a good enviroment for incels, unless you are tall and strong and NT. But then you are not incel...

The US military is the primary exporter of degeneracy worldwide. If you join the US military, you will be killing people (mostly other Arabs) to spread feminism and homosexuality to other countries. You should join any other military but the American one.

Also most average Americans strongly despise Saudi Arabia, both for being an Islamic country and for its "abuse" of women, homosexuals, etc. You will not get along with people in the military who hold such views, and you will definitely be targeted for your race, height and background (the US military is a very hostile environment with drill instructors who encourage such behavior). Even today American politicians both left-wing and right-wing are talking in the news about moving away from the alliance with Saudi Arabia because it's a "regressive" country and they blame it for 9/11, so there is a risk America will betray Saudi Arabia. And considering America's constant wars for resources, do you really think oil-rich Saudi Arabia would be left alone if such a schism happens?

Saudi Arabia is also a Salafist country, and America has spent the last 20 years murdering Salafist Arabs in its bullshit War on Terror. America would jump on the chance to kill Arabs in Saudi Arabia.

Btw women (especially white women) will not care if you join the military, soldiers get cheated on all the time, it's become a meme. Over 50% of all married women cheat on their husbands, it's even higher in the military.

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124040&page=1

So I would implore you not to join the US military, please join the Saudi military if you want an army life.

America's airforce has been killing more people than all their other branches combined, and it's the primary instrument they use to spread devastation, if you must join the US military please go for Navy or Coast Guard because they are less involved in the Middle East.
Thanks for this I’ll read more into this, @knajjd lock this thread please sick of these people attacking me

Status
Not open for further replies.