Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should I do it?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
It's been a while since I saw my principal gym crush (the tall big ass Arab) . Should I tell her that I moving out for college next week and I won't see her anymore and I like seeing her . If she'd be able to give me her @? Or TikTok username?

Yeah. You don't have much to lose if you aren't gonna see her after

Do you already talk to her or have you introduced yourself?

Why not? If you get brutally told to fuck off!, it's not like you're going to see the bitch again, and being embarassed from her foid brutality.

Why not? If you get brutally told to fuck off!, it's not like you're going to see the bitch again, and being embarassed from her foid brutality.
The maximum time I'll come at the gym next week is 2

It's been a while since I saw my principal gym crush (the tall big ass Arab) . Should I tell her that I moving out for college next week and I won't see her anymore and I like seeing her . If she'd be able to give me her @? Or TikTok username?
It's not going to work out. You should know by now that sub5 males have no opportunities to date in this hypergamous society

It's not going to work out. You should know by now that sub5 males have no opportunities to date in this hypergamous society
Being 6'0 would help me?
What should I tell her?

Danm she's stretching but there's a guy I know . I don't want him to see me getting rejected.

I was unsure she'd come back ,I wanted to do some triceps exercises but I didn't want to risk it. I stayed near the door . Some minutes later she was leaving. I followed her all the way to her car . My heart was racing ,she gave me her ig . My hand was shaking while typing her username. She was smiling, and I showed her if I typed it right.

I was unsure she'd come back ,I wanted to do some triceps exercises but I didn't want to risk it. I stayed near the door . Some minutes later she was leaving. I followed her all the way to her car . My heart was racing ,she gave me her ig . My hand was shaking while typing her username. She was smiling, and I showed her if I typed it right.
That went good. It's a good start, at least

:feelsautistic:

Just basic conversation
"Are you using this ?"
I see. Honestly if you are not gonna see her anymore, you might as well shoot your shot. Best case you get a date, worst case you can leave for college knowing that you tried, I think it’s something to be proud of.

I see. Honestly if you are not gonna see her anymore, you might as well shoot your shot. Best case you get a date, worst case you can leave for college knowing that you tried, I think it’s something to be proud of.

:chad::chad::chad: good job brocel.

Is introverted not NT?
If you have Asperger's you are nonNT. If the interactions with her seem ok, you might have a shot. Women just give me one word responses and don't engage at all when I try to make conversation. They make it evident they don't like me, so I never had to humiliate myself by asking one out

since she is arab, the best approach is to go up to her and say, 'omg you make me cum so hard that my dick started screaming 'allahu akbar' and exploded'

source: I asked a redpill guru

Good job man.

If you have Asperger's you are nonNT. If the interactions with her seem ok, you might have a shot. Women just give me one word responses and don't engage at all when I try to make conversation. They make it evident they don't like me, so I never had to humiliate myself by asking one out
Maybe she was just nice.
She's above my looks level too.

No just forget about her

Mentally block all sexually appealing foids

as judas priest would say, do it