Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I do a Incel Game night?

Should I do it?

• Total voters
Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
We Have seen @lonelysince2006 do Incel Movie nights with lots of success, so I can host an Incel Game Night as well.

1. Selection will be Browser Games that can be Hosted and Joined Multiplayer, or Minecraft servers on either Java Or Bedrock.
2. Will be announced with a few hours of anticipation, sometimes the game to choose to play can be voted.
3. Will be held as frequent as possible.
4. DM Me if interested so I can tag for every Game Night.

Any questions, doubts, changes I should do. or suggestions let me know.

Brocels that might be interested: @KillNiggers @DarkStar @SandNiggerKANG

Last edited:
Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I don't have a pc so I probably can't join but yes I think you should host it

I don't have a pc so I probably can't join but yes I think you should host it
You can perfectly Join If i do something like for example, host a Minecraft Bedrock server. (If you have it Ofc), I will try to find something we can all play.

You can perfectly Join If i do something like host a Minecraft Bedrock server. (If you have it Ofc)
Ohh. Well I might join then

I would suggest holding it on Saturday since I'm doing my movie night thing on Friday and workcels may be occupied on Thursday, though it's all up to you.

I look forward to this game night. Sounds awesome. :feelsYall:

Do an incel sex night

I would suggest holding it on Saturday since I'm doing my movie night thing on Friday and workcels may be occupied on Thursday, though it's all up to you.

I look forward to this game night. Sounds awesome. :feelsYall:
My current plan is no definite schedule, It can be held anytime, any day, of course always depending on my availability and that of those interested.

I think that would be cool

My current plan is no definite schedule, It can be held anytime, any day, of course always depending on my availability and that of those interested.
Alright. Good luck.

I'm down but I probably wouldn’t play minecraft

I can always do other games, not necessarily cockcraft.
What other games? I’d definitely be interested depending on the game and if it’s free

YES. Anything about games is a good ideia.

What is that game about?
One person draws something and the others have guess what it is or something we could probably find a better game though

Like A Boss Cat GIF

It probably doesn’t work anymore it’s some old ass online flash game
Ok. I remember a lot of the old flash games I played as a kid going obsolete and it made me sad

I don't have a console or a good pc so I can only play mobile games. Still I think you should do it. Maybe when we play minecraft bedrock I will be able to join

Ok. I remember a lot of the old flash games I played as a kid going obsolete and it made me sad
There’s a project to get flash games working again but it won’t feel the same

Yeah, Gartic Phone or Make it Meme would be cool

Depends on the game

hell yeah sign me up

Sounds cool, I want in too if it's not too late.

We Have seen @lonelysince2006 do Incel Movie nights with lots of success, so I can host an Incel Game Night as well.

1. Selection will be Browser Games that can be Hosted and Joined Multiplayer, or Minecraft servers on either Java Or Bedrock.
2. Will be announced with a few hours of anticipation, sometimes the game to choose to play can be voted.
3. Will be held as frequent as possible.
4. DM Me if interested so I can tag for every Game Night.

Any questions, doubts, changes I should do. or suggestions let me know.

Brocels that might be interested: @KillNiggers @DarkStar @SandNiggerKANG
Fuck yeah count me in.