Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I debate an ITCuck?

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Should I ...I rlly wanna prove these Fuckers Wrong They are so annoying and arrogant

Don't bother with those cucks.

No. I'm one and i don't have time for this.

Yeah and upload it on YouTube

no, just pretend you debated and won

Nothing good ever happens. Don't bother, it's like debating a Trump supporter. Both equally stupid.

No just leave them be. They are already pathetic as it is

You can debate just dont get emotionally invested and think you gonna change anyones mind.

I think you should do it. Just remember there's no winning with these cucks, even if they can't disprove anything you say they'll still think they're right

It’s pointless. They claim incels are stubborn and set in a “warped reality”, but in fact, they are ten times worse. They stupidly rely on outliers and claim that as reality. It’s hard to argue with delusional people

You can if you want to. But it's utterly pointless. Also, as @Studiocel suggested, don't get too emotional and wanting to punch your monitor once you're exposed to their stupidity.

You won't change there mind. Once they start losing the argument they'll resort to calling you racist, misogynist etc.
It’s pointless. They claim incels are stubborn and set in a “warped reality”, but in fact, they are ten times worse. They stupidly rely on outliers and claim that as reality. It’s hard to argue with delusional people

im sorry every incel debater from this forum is total shit, it's always the most unhinged retarded fakecels representing us

im sorry every incel debater from this forum is total shit, it's always the most unhinged retarded fakecels representing us
Yeah most of these guys are pretty low IQ and unhingef

If winning the debate is pretty straight forward/easy (like listing some of the studies and their findings from the scientific black pill article over on incels.wiki) then sure — but I wouldn’t get too involved. They obviously won’t listen and it will devolve into them slinging Ad Hominem attacks your way or pulling other fallacies like whataboutism because most women are fucking retards with no self awareness because everyone agrees with them since they want to fuck them and they bounce their delusions off of each other (etc). For me, I’ll usually leave one comment as “knock down” with the relevant studies/citations then when they predictably respond with a fallacy/Ad Hom I point it out and am done.

waste of your time

If you want idc

"MY UGLY FRIEND GOT A GF SO CAN YOU INKEL!"

They've been proven wrong a million times. It doesn't matter at this point, they don't care about truth.

Should I ...I rlly wanna prove these Fuckers Wrong They are so annoying and arrogant

I want you to just so I can see what happens lol.

But for real you would crush that ITcuck, and I want to see him get out of the mouse traps you set for him

You would be better off trying to argue quantum theory with a four year old.

I want you to just so I can see what happens lol.

But for real you would crush that ITcuck, and I want to see him get out of the mouse traps you set for him
they would just ban him the first time he says anything.

no point they think down votes or upvotes mean they win. you could debate through dm but its legit pointless most of iT believes trucels exist already they just don't like how this site is. but it really doesn't matter too much. at the end of the day lookism is real and as true as it gets. everyone can agree with looks being important.

You wont win with the whole "incels need therapy" and "looks aren't that important" meme.

It's like arguing with the wall or animal, look what happened when Face talked to blueredpilled pua cucks, they won't answer anything just insult you

Never argue with an idiot for they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience - MT

It’s not worth lowering your iq over them

It's like debating a feminist there's just no winning even if you're right