Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Should I “DAAAMMMNN SHAWTY” maxx?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
I was thinking maybe the problem with cold approach is u seem desperate and autistic walking up to random foids and pathetically trying to talk to them and ask what their hobbies are and other stupid shit like that but if I just say “DAAAMMMNN SHAWTY” to every female I pass by irl I’ll seem NT and low inhib and like I don’t gaf and I think it could work

Sure, why not

Seems pretty NT to me

yea. every time a woman walks past yell "sheeesh" :feelsthink:

Cold approach isn't the wave people get anxiety when some randy walks up to them, the energy is already off.

Pleasant idea.
But maybe say: "DAMMMMM SHARTY" or: "DAMN SHORTY" or say shawty. It seems likes there are different pronunciations for shawty.

Attachments

• 1621371997062.png
    1621371997062.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
The foids will say "EWW YOUR SO UGLY"

try it

and post a video on this forum for our entertainment

I was thinking maybe the problem with cold approach is u seem desperate and autistic walking up to random foids and pathetically trying to talk to them and ask what their hobbies are and other stupid shit like that but if I just say “DAAAMMMNN SHAWTY” to every female I pass by irl I’ll seem NT and low inhib and like I don’t gaf and I think it could work
Nah bruh it's totally legit

You just have to create the proper atmosphere on the approach with some established IoIs before the approach, maintain a solid frame and an answer for every possible scenario on the topic you are 100% certain will peak her interest.

yes tell us the results :feelshaha:

You should tell shawty she is like a melody in your head that you can’t get out and got you singing “nananana” every day like an iPod stuck on replay

Shawty got them cakes ooh wee

Back when I cold approached I said something like "daaamn" to a really busty girl (tits, hips and ass) with headphones while looking her up and down. She just ignored me though. :feelshaha:

you should just say HOLLA!!!!

I saw the title and I knew instantly who posted this lol

View: https://voca.ro/1jBVmOB59Kgj

make sure you film it too and share with us

I remember these days:feelscry:
Tbh
I meant may 2021, not November, although it was better than it is now jfl.
I don't really WEBMmaxx/mememaxx anymore because I'd rather not get banned. I already got a 20% warning a week ago for bumping an old shii thread smh. I feel like the mod team was smaller and therefore less active back then, so you could get away with more tomfoolery

Last edited:

I literally attempted this by randomly DMing this to a foid in my class (with these words too), but I couldn't keep up my act irl and it just seemed extremely incongruent from me and I ended up looking like a weird creep.

I tried so many times acting like a low inhib guy but I keep failing at being consistent at it.

Can’t believe it’ll be my 2nd year of being here soon. Crazy how fast time flies by
I don't really WEBMmaxx/mememaxx anymore because I'd rather not get banned. I already got a 20% warning a week ago for bumping an old shii thread smh. I feel like the mod team was smaller and less active back then
jannies seething as usual.

Beware of their thugmaxxed boyfriend

are you in a ghetto?

Kill yourself stupid nigger faggot

Honestly as someone who’s cold approached before, this would give you much better chances. Much more attractive to foids compared to the dumb, silently walk up to them shit I did.