Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I cope via VTubers?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
First thing to note: I will not cuck, not 1 cent will be sent to them from me. I more plan on either having it push me over the edge of suifuel or put me on life support levels of copium. My interactions with woman is very minimal. I can barely comprehend the sound of one being happy as literally every foid near me is instantly in an unhappy state.

what are your thoughts on the positives and negatives of Vtubers

You know it's bad when you have to ask an incel forum about what hobbies you should have.

Do whatever you want I think its cringe as fuck

Nah man that shits cringe as fuck

noted. I did too, but i'm just so fucking depressed
you thought it was cringe? Imo like I said just do whatever the fuck you want there is no reason to be ashamed its over anways for us so cope however you want

just know she still fucks chad behind the anime avatar

Not the worst cope to have

Nah man that shits cringe as fuck
starting to have some sense knocked into me, but I just want to hear and maybe learn what it sounds like for a foid to be interested in me. Maybe knowing I'll never hear the real deal will push me to my limit

you thought it was cringe? Imo like I said just do whatever the fuck you want there is no reason to be ashamed its over anways for us so cope however you want
I appreciate you're lack of judgement, just thought it'd be nice to hear opinions

just know she still fucks chad behind the anime avatar
Never surprised, pretty much a given. Even if she didn't, I'd be in a sea of millions of cucks, never to be seen

Not the worst cope to have
:kys:

Become vtuber yourself :lul:

Bild 2024 08 17 010152874

Just got around to watching this (was listening to music so decided to wait), holy shit. I might not be able to stomach this kind of content:feelspuke:
Dude behind the screen
images
latest

good cope just dont donate to them

they’re cute and they make me smile despite my soul rotting