Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should I consider selling my soul for ascension?

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
I’m considering joining a local satanist cult, would selling my soul for a true reincarnation be worth it in the long run? I’m gonna rot in eternal flames afterwards if Hell exists, but would the immense pleasure I get on earth following my pact be worth it?

I’m considering joining a local satanist cult, would selling my soul for a true reincarnation be worth it in the long run? I’m gonna rot in eternal flames afterwards if Hell exists, but would the immense pleasure I get on earth following my pact be worth it?
No.

women are nowhere near the worth

religious the simpsons GIF

giga cucked choosing pussy for eternal suffering

women are nowhere near the worth
I wanna benefit from the immense halo I would have as a reincarnated white angel pretty boy, not necessarily to fuck foids

giga cucked choosing pussy for eternal suffering
No, for the halo of being a genetic superhuman, a true angel, a mogger of existence, a pretyy boy genocider

That would be very cucked

i’d sell my soul to live as a chad if that shit was real

Satan doesn't allow you to sell your soul like that. It's much more complex. You'd have to make a deal with a devil, but not Satan. Also, your soul can not literally be sold. The demon will take something from you at your expense, but what it will take depends on what type of demon you're making a deal with and what you're asking for.

I can elaborate further if you'd like, I'm very well versed in this stuff and I have multiple contracts with devils.

You will not find lasting fulfillment in satisfying carnal desires. You won't actually rise or ascend.
Soon the regret sets in, the emptiness and depression.
Snatching your soul back from evil after you have consciously consecrated it to Satan will be a painful and lengthy process with numerous demonic torments.

Satan doesn't allow you to sell your soul like that. It's much more complex. You'd have to make a deal with a devil, but not Satan. Also, your soul can not literally be sold. The demon will take something from you at your expense, but what it will take depends on what type of demon you're making a deal with and what you're asking for.

I can elaborate further if you'd like, I'm very well versed in this stuff and I have multiple contracts with devils.
I must express that I didn’t think for a single second that it was that simple to begin with, I’m just so excited of the potential this could represent for me in the near future, if you have any knowledge you’re willing to spare for a beginner i’m all ears

i’d sell my soul to live as a chad if that shit was real
Why don’t you take a first step in believing, even if I imagine you must be very close minded

I must express that I didn’t think for a single second that it was that simple to begin with, I’m just so excited of the potential this could represent for me in the near future, if you have any knowledge you’re willing to spare for a beginner i’m all ears
Sure, I don't mind explaining it.

The most basic thing you need to know is that devils do in fact exist, but they're not the devils you imagine. In fact, I don't even know if 'devils' is the correct term for them, it's just what I call them.

Devils vary wildly, but they all share one common trait in their personalities, and that is that they all have a disdain for humanity. Some originate from hell, some come from other places. Their intelligence varies, some are far more keen on speaking than other ones.

I really would like to go further detail into what they are specifically, but I know that I'm 100% going to get called retarded for talking about it, so I'll leave it at that. I'll get into the info you probably want to know.

Devils absolutely can interact with you under specific circumstances. They don't just appear out of no where, and if a devil does not want to be seen, you're likely not going to see it. However, if you have the will to really want to make a deal with a devil, they'll usually show up eventually. The first one I ever met had shown up to me in a dream.

Devils will gladly offer you 'contracts' (a deal, but I like to call them contracts), in return for some sort of assistance on their end.

These contract vary wildly in what they do, how they function, and the consequences for going against them. However, they all the common characteristic of suffering taking place in some sort of manner, in return for help from the devil.

The most common type of contract is you suffering in return for something from the devil. This can be something like wounding one of your body parts, or perhaps starving yourself for weeks.

For example, I've made a contract with a devil in which I had to starve myself for 2 weeks straight (water was allowed), and I was given the ability to rid myself of any sort of disease once. I succeeded, and I ended up using it when I was severely ill a year back. It worked, and I got much better.

There are other versions of contracts where you actually inflict suffering onto other people in return for the devils assistance, I've gotten those a few times, but had to decline because most of them were far too difficult, even if the potential rewards were pretty good.

Also, devils can not just offer anything on their part of the deal. Like I said, devils vary wildly, and will only be able to offer abilities that fall within their range. You can just make a random deal with a devil to grow wings and be able to fly without the devil in some way being able to provide that.

I also don't know if you're religious or not, but if you are, you'll be surprised to hear that this isn't actually a sin DEPENDING ON THE CONTRACT YOU MAKE. If your contract is something like suffering by way of starvation or thirst, it's not a sin when compared to fatally poisoning a random person.

That's all the basic info I think I can share, if you have more questions, feel free to ask!

sounds metal as fuck

The most basic thing you need to know is that devils do in fact exist, but they're not the devils you imagine. In fact, I don't even know if 'devils' is the correct term for them, it's just what I call them.

Devils vary wildly, but they all share one common trait in their personalities, and that is that they all have a disdain for humanity. Some originate from hell, some come from other places. Their intelligence varies, some are far more keen on speaking than other ones.

I really would like to go further detail into what they are specifically, but I know that I'm 100% going to get called retarded for talking about it, so I'll leave it at that. I'll get into the info you probably want to know.

Devils absolutely can interact with you under specific circumstances. They don't just appear out of no where, and if a devil does not want to be seen, you're likely not going to see it. However, if you have the will to really want to make a deal with a devil, they'll usually show up eventually. The first one I ever met had shown up to me in a dream.

Devils will gladly offer you 'contracts' (a deal, but I like to call them contracts), in return for some sort of assistance on their end.

These contract vary wildly in what they do, how they function, and the consequences for going against them. However, they all the common characteristic of suffering taking place in some sort of manner, in return for help from the devil.

The most common type of contract is you suffering in return for something from the devil. This can be something like wounding one of your body parts, or perhaps starving yourself for weeks.

For example, I've made a contract with a devil in which I had to starve myself for 2 weeks straight (water was allowed), and I was given the ability to rid myself of any sort of disease once. I succeeded, and I ended up using it when I was severely ill a year back. It worked, and I got much better.

There are other versions of contracts where you actually inflict suffering onto other people in return for the devils assistance, I've gotten those a few times, but had to decline because most of them were far too difficult, even if the potential rewards were pretty good.

Also, devils can not just offer anything on their part of the deal. Like I said, devils vary wildly, and will only be able to offer abilities that fall within their range. You can just make a random deal with a devil to grow wings and be able to fly without the devil in some way being able to provide that.

I also don't know if you're religious or not, but if you are, you'll be surprised to hear that this isn't actually a sin DEPENDING ON THE CONTRACT YOU MAKE. If your contract is something like suffering by way of starvation or thirst, it's not a sin when compared to fatally poisoning a random person.

That's all the basic info I think I can share, if you have more questions, feel free to ask!
Appreciate it. I’m gonna compile a list of questions and revise the information provided

Never sell your soul to Satan

Why don’t you take a first step in believing, even if I imagine you must be very close minded

lmao if that shit was real and worked we'd have heard about it by now, especially on here.

No.
Your soul's more worth than used up puss

No devil for your face

Realistically maybe if you join a cult in which they have orgies. Demons dont have any power over people.

You have everything to lose from this, and nothing to gain.

shit b mentally ill in da brain, may as well say u gonna talk to brian from family guy in da park and he gonna make u become megatron

Cope

The absolute state of .is

First of all, it’s not gonna work. Second of all, even if it did, it’s not worth it