Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I commit a crime that has little chance of me being caught and will be very profitable?

Yes, if you're ready to go to jail

Just kinda created a scheme, I can't really get into details but it's a financial one, with a really really low rate of arrests, mostly because it's hard to track
Youve already made up your mind so don't bother asking

even if a crime have a 1 % of me ending up in jail i would never do it. i can't imagine myself spending a night inside a cell with sandnigger thugs and criminal. i rather stay poor and miserable but at least enjoy my freedom and my own house

Already reported you to the police.

Yes, then post about what crime you did on incels.is

l would not mind jail if no one beat me up or raped me.
same, just put a tv in my single cell and i would have no problems doing a life sentence.

.is is the last place the police would think to go to for evidence. You are a criminal genius, definitely go for it.

If you are willing to rob someone, no.

You already leaked evidence jfl (jesus fucking laughs).

It's over, you'll be caughts in seconds.

.is is the last place the police would think to go to for evidence. You are a criminal genius, definitely go for it.
Don't care about going to jail, that means no college for me