Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Should i change my avi?

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Title tbh, t.foid. But i cant decide, should i go back to my older pink gif avi or this one?
Any suggestions?

ur not paragon anymore so i like the one u got now, adam was a very tALented dancER

ur not paragon anymore so i like the one u got now, adam was a very tALented dancER
Ye and its kinda flashy so it might go well with the lgbt rank.

who even are you anymore :whatfeels: why can't you just edit the old pic to match your current rank

who even are you anymore :whatfeels: why can't you just edit the old pic to match your current rank
Tbh i couldnt find any good materials to edit ngl, im a bit lazy also. Might change it later though.

btw your name isnt showing up on mobile for me and its annoying me :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: serge needs to fix this asap
I can see it in android but @angrycurrycel said he also cant see on iphone

It's growing on me

It's still Lanza so sure.

I preferred the old avi tbh it had a calming aura

Use this

Skulll

If you want tbh. You always had an avi that wasn't really stand outish to me ngl. You need something that stands out

N
G
L