Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I carry on with nofap?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I'm on nofap for around 2 months, and still feel same old, does it really work or is it bullshit.

Nofap is cope and it's actually detrimental to you in the long run.

"If you don't use it, you'll lose it"

Just take zinc picolinate or citrate, has the same effects as nofap but only in a week or two. You might have to space out the doses since it does stay in your system for a while. Legit feel way more low inhib than before

No man. Masturbation is natural and healthy and the only sexual release we can get. It makes no sense to suppress it.

Nofap is cope and it's actually detrimental to you in the long run.

"If you don't use it, you'll lose it"
I used to fap a lot for years before

Just take zinc picolinate or citrate, has the same effects as nofap but only in a week or two. You might have to space out the doses since it does stay in your system for a while. Legit feel way more low inhib than before
Interesting bro

what does nofap even do?

It doesnt work but if you already did 2 months you might as well just continue

Your body needs to absorb your manly liquid.

Agree with this, taking ZMA has made it so that I no longer feel as tired after fapping as I used to.

I can't nofap for an hour much less a day, fuck hormones.

I've tried it and thinks it's bullshit. It's better to just limit your fapping to like once a day or once every other day instead of stopping completely I think.