Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i call in sick to work tomorrow

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
tomorrow is one of the days we get stock delivery and bitch mayowhore coworkers make me do the shit job of moving all the heavy ass shit all day, and not give me promotion so i want to call in sick and just not fucking do it

No pussy, no heavy lifting

No pussy, no heavy lifting
The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a stocker, your goods will be used by sexhavers and consooomers who buy dumb stuff.

No one should feel entitled to goods near their homes because of our labor. Entitled people should travel to China to get their latest smartphone or fakeup product on their own.

Simple A-S

The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a stocker, your goods will be used by sexhavers and consooomers who buy dumb stuff.

No one should feel entitled to goods near their homes because of our labor. Entitled people should travel to China to get their latest smartphone or fakeup product on their own.

Simple A-S

:feelsokman:

Simple A-S

Good website, will have a read