Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy this gaming PC for 750€? (nerd gtfih)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
GPU: GTX 1080
16GB RAM
MSI B350M Gaming Pro

What do you think? I think its very cheap for 750€ tbh

theres no specs for your face

Sure why not if it makes you happy?

You gonna use it for gaming or video processing or what??

Sure why not if it makes you happy?

You gonna use it for gaming or video processing or what??

only for gaming.
i just wanted to know if its worth the price, i think its very cheap

Yes I think it's worth it.

Spend your money in bettER things bro

If americel, buy firearms.

Oh ok.

Personally I'd wait to get a new gaming PC until after the upcoming new consoles are finally out so I'd then be able to play all the new and upcoming games on high PC settings but maybe you don't care about all that and just want something decent that can run just about anything even if its not at uber optimal graphical settings??

It's worth it for sure
do it

better get pc than console so u can pirate instead of paying Jewish game devs

Not too bad ngl
Go for it
full

Kinda over paying tbh

is it second hand? if so ur getting ripped off tbh

i would recommend building a rx5700 + 3600 combo for the same price, it should be at least 20% faster after oc

the 1080 is kind of a bad card considering its price and the 5700 (same performance for 200 usd less) is probably gonna go on sale soon because of the new amd card

Kinda over paying tbh
This, 2600x is last gen 6 core. What is the cost of it? 150$

MSI B350M Gaming Pro
B350M chipset, it’s ok I guess. Don’t know about MSI boards but gigabyte boards have a terrible ui. Cost of board? 80$

Ok I guess for last gen parts, hopefully it’s a quite model. Don’t know the price for a new one.

16gb of cheap ram 80$
Case? 90$ min

Power supply 80$ min

This is all for new parts though. Honestly he can probably knock it down 100€, I am guessing no storage drives included or windows.

i would recommend building a rx5700 + 3600 combo for the same price, it should be at least 20% faster after oc

the 1080 is kind of a bad card considering its price and the 5700 (same performance for 200 usd less) is probably gonna go on sale soon because of the new amd card

yes it is second hand. I dont mind if the components are of new gen or not, at the end of the day its all about performance and performance wise, the 1080 is slightly better and the 5700 is actually more expensive, or not?

This, 2600x is last gen 6 core. What is the cost of it? 150$

MSI B350M Gaming Pro
B350M chipset, it’s ok I guess. Don’t know about MSI boards but gigabyte boards have a terrible ui. Cost of board? 80$

Ok I guess for last gen parts, hopefully it’s a quite model. Don’t know the price for a new one.

16gb of cheap ram 80$
Case? 90$ min

Power supply 80$ min

This is all for new parts though. Honestly he can probably knock it down 100€, I am guessing no storage drives included or windows.

That's the model of the 1080 gpu:
MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X' > Is it a last gen model?

Maybe I can negotiate it down to 700€
I want the pc as ordering a complete new pc would take tooooooo long and I don't have patience.

Last edited:
yes it is second hand. I dont mind if the components are of new gen or not, at the end of the day its all about performance and performance wise, the 1080 is slightly better and the 5700 is actually more expensive, or not?

View attachment 200266

the 5700 outperforms 1080 slightly still, and the difference should be even bigger if u install the new bios from the 5700 xt

im gonna be buying parts for a rx 5700 + 3600 build in the next month or so too they are really cheap rn

Last edited:
Good PC, but you still need a SSD

mvbdN.gif

Why would you buy a 4 year old GPU? Also JFL at buying low - mid end PCs for gayming.
Just get a PS5 when it releases and you're good to go for at least 6 years.

If you're going to game on PC, do it right. At least get an AYYMD 5700xt or an Nvidia RTX 2070S with an AMD 6 or 8 core CPU. If you can't afford this, stick with consoles. I wouldn't get anything weaker than the 2070S in 2020. When the new consoles release, they'll perform about the same as the 2070S or 5700XT. Trust me, you don't want to lag behind next gen consoles.
Also this. A 1TB SSD is the bare minimum in 2020. That's another $100 - 150.

Last edited:

i didnt mention the other components as they are most of the time just generic lol
obv it has a ssd, case, etc.
Why would you buy a 4 year old GPU?

good question, but the 1080 is still outperforming the newer gpu's.
im gonna be buying parts for a rx 5700 + 3600 build in the next month or so too they are really cheap rn

thats true. The prices are rock-bottom. You're getting a LOT for the price you are paying when comparing it with 2015,16,17,18,19

Only if you actually are into gaming.Dont end up like me though.I spent a lot toget my PC to a good level and never actually used it

Only if you actually are into gaming.Dont end up like me though.I spent a lot toget my PC to a good level and never actually used it

yea i play minimum 5 hours a day, so its definetely worth for me.
what games you like to play, and how much did you pay for your pc?

yea i play minimum 5 hours a day, so its definetely worth for me.
what games you like to play, and how much did you pay for your pc?
I realized just too late that I wasn't a real gamer to begin with.I mostly stick to normie games(GTA COD etc) or played them just for the graphics.Im too low iq to understand the complex lore of story drive games and lack the skills to play online ones and the only MMO I actually enjoyed was a failed one called APB that no one liked.Since I got a tablet and a good smartphone I can't sit in a chair for more than an hour anymore ngl

I don't remember how much I spent since it took me 5 years to get it to a decent level and thats just because the government paid my GPU and monitor

Last edited:
Sarcasm or r u serious?:waitwhat:
Obv there is also a case, ssd, hdd etc. that i didnt mention
Seem too cheap for the specs, suspicious, buy it and remove the FBI programs to monitor you lol

haggle him down to 650

future build for 700 pounds parts are new

I realized just too late that I wasn't a real gamer to begin with.I mostly stick to normie games(GTA COD etc) or played them just for the graphics.Im too low iq to understand the complex lore of story drive games and lack the skills to play online ones and the only MMO I actually enjoyed was a failed one called APB that no one liked.Since I got a tablet and a good smartphone I can't sit in a chair for more than an hour anymore ngl

I don't remember how much I spent since it took me 5 years to get it to a decent level and thats just because the government paid my GPU and monitor

Casual gaming is indeed very boring imo. as a competitive player, I never get bored of a game, as I want to improve and get better.
How it comes that the government financed your gpu and monitor lol? Are you living in Germany?
View attachment 200287

future build for 700 pounds parts are new

That's 900 dollar(820 euros). and is performing slightly less than the pc I posted above (assuming youre not OCing anything).
& 50 dollar mainboard would do the same tbh.
Also the 5700 costs more than the 1080gtx where I live.

Last edited:
That's 900 dollar(820 euros). and is performing slightly less than the pc I posted above (assuming youre not OCing anything).
& 50 dollar mainboard would do the same tbh
a rx 5700 without bios flashback will already perform better than the 1080 lol

and the 3600x is about 15% faster than the 2600x with the added bonus of more cores for multitasking

Casual gaming is indeed very boring imo. as a competitive player, I never get bored of a game, as I want to improve and get better.
How it comes that the government financed your gpu and monitor lol? Are you living in Germany?
I just suck at online gaming and it makes me seriously go crazy German kid at everything in my vicinity.I've always been a casual without realizing it.I try to play story driven games but even there I often find myself unable to follow the plot

As for the GPU it's a government program and no, I actually live in Italy.My mother is a teacher and since every teacher is a boomer here and get mad if you take their precious paper away and give them a something more modern to register grades etc, the gov came out with a stupid idea to make them less of a boomer and increase debt to make Germans angrier.

Basicaly they began to hand out these 500€ vouchers so they could buy computer and computer parts, but since we are in Italy and not some Scandinavian country everyone just used it to buy their sons a fancy new computer or just sold them for profit.And thats how I got my GPU and monitor...they still hand them out every year btw until EU leaders will order us to stop and slap out ass

Also everyone in Italy hates teachers even more now

Is this used?