Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment should I buy dogecoins?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Or is it too late to get in the crypto bubble? I was thinking about getting some 20 bucks on dogecoin just in case, you know just beer money, hard to know where this is going but there's the possibility that when bitcoin's starts to pop the crypto guys may go to these altcoins to save their "money" and I may get something with this movement

Too late, already pumped.

Long term, it will go to 0.

Cryptos aren't a good investment, too [UWSL]volatile.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Buy airline actions or of a service who will go back after the pandemic[/UWSL]

Elon Musk already pumped and dumped Dogecoin.

i remembered the yuppies of the eighties and how they died out on black monday 1987. there is no easy money for anyone who is not chad.

Elon Musk already pumped and dumped Dogecoin.
I cant believe there's niggers out there still buying into that clown's antics and helping him get richer with stupid dogecoin memes :feelswhat:

God I fucking hate society

i could think of better things to spend 20 bucks on

You should buy and hold

"Hush"

It's said to be better than arrr
You can mine it to

Buy these nuts

Too late, but keep track of it. No joke:
Memes tend to repeat. If it goes near zero and everyone forgets about it, im buying 1k of dogecoin and wait till the meme repeats itself in a few years :feelsokman:

Or is it too late to get in the crypto bubble? I was thinking about getting some 20 bucks on dogecoin just in case, you know just beer money, hard to know where this is going but there's the possibility that when bitcoin's starts to pop the crypto guys may go to these altcoins to save their "money" and I may get something with this movement
No, nigger

Memes tend to repeat. If it goes near zero and everyone forgets about it, im buying 1k of dogecoin and wait till the meme repeats itself in a few years :feelsokman:
Too high market cap already it won't go up as much as it did before

Yeah if it even dips that much

well if the whole crypto mania lasts that much, but yeah that's what I was thinking, it'll certainly happen again

you know I think judging by how lunatic are these crypto guys it's not unlikely that there's still a lot of air to pump this bubble

investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.

People only invest if they already have a lot of savings. Meaning they've already paid rent, utility, food, and splurged a bit on whatever they wanted to get from Amazon and still had money left over.

So if you have the discretionary income, I'd say go for it. Just don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Try the traditional stocks as well as crypto. "Diversify" your portfolio as they say.

There is a lot of money (Trillions last I read) in people's bank accounts right now waiting to be spent as people get back to work. A lot of these people, if they were never into investing before, will be sooner or later now that they have enough money saved (after collecting covid unemployment money for so long).

I'm no expert but my take is that the market will start to rise from now until who knows. People are confident and optimistic right now thats for sure. Traffic is increasing and people are starting to get back to work. People are gonna start to spend (which was the whole point of the two major stimulus packages) theres absolutely no doubt about that. I say go for it.

If you wanna make beer money off traditional stocks try Gamestop or AMC lol.

r/wallstreetbets​

is infested with chads/normies but a good way to make some quick beer money.

Last edited: