Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I Buy And Put These Stickers On My Car and Possibly Laptop (the one I bring to class)

Do it. There are so many weebs in college you wouldn't even stand out.

@Raiden do you put stickers on your laptop you bring to class?

I want some advice from the master.

This would be my first purchase like this.

Those are for you, I wanted your opinion of the metal gear reference Dagashi Kashi sticker I linked.

Dagashi Kashi 3: Snack Eater

How the fuck would I be able to see out the back window just lol.

Do it. There are so many weebs in college you wouldn't even stand out.

If I attempt to approach more Asian women and they see it may be over before it already began tbhtbhbtnglnglngl.

@Raiden do you put stickers on your laptop you bring to class?

I want some advice from the master.

This would be my first purchase like this.
no remember normies hate anime and relate to neckbeards and pedos. I dont like drawing attention so I don’t do this. get a nenodoroid of her instead

no remember normies hate anime and relate to neckbeards and pedos. I dont like drawing attention so I don’t do this. get a nenodoroid of her instead

THREAD CLOSED

I was considering buying the nenodoroid when it got announced but sold out on first day lol
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5729/Nendoroid+Shidare+Hotaru.html

also there is a PVC statue but really expensive
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5973/Hotaru+Shidare.html

This cheap one looks pretty good for the price and as a starter statuette.

https://www.amazon.com/Sega-Dagashi...7843711&sr=8-3&keywords=hotaru+shidare+statue

@Indari would you ever show your level like this?

I got two weeb slaps on my car, but they're pretty minimal

You need stickers, wallpapers are not low inhib, and you said you were lowinhibmaxxing

Lol I wasn't. That was just in the moment in that lecture hall.

I'm BetaMaxxing for Japanese girls.

Lowinhib is what primitive western roasties go for.

I want to buy a junk 3k civic just to cover completely in anime stickers and beat on.

Lol I wasn't. That was just in the moment in that lecture hall.

I'm BetaMaxxing for Japanese girls.

Lowinhib is what primitive western roasties go for.

I want to buy a junk 3k civic just to cover completely in anime stickers and beat on.
Rice out the civic and get a full itasha wrap

No one can top the Japanese craftsmanship when it comes to vehicles

IMG 4463

Unbelievable how one country can have the best everything.

I bought all the stickers and a Cowboy Bebop one.

I'll prolly post the photos of them on my car when they all come.

Just Lol @ me becoming a buy f/a/g.

Sure. Some nigga would trash your car, which I would like very much.

Last edited:
Sure. Some nigga would trash your car, which I would like very much.
For someone who doesn't like him, you sure do make sure to comment on every single one of his threads, you could just use the ignore button.

For someone who doesn't like him, you sure do make sure to comment on every single one of his threads, you could just use the ignore button.

@Luxity

This is the Cowboy Bebop one I got.

Cowboysite.png

I feel just like Spike when walking around my city.

A diverse place with all these strange people and feeling like you're the only normal one.

Prolly too deep though lol. As a CityCel you probably know what I'm talking about.

IMG 4488

@Luxity

This is the Cowboy Bebop one I got.

Cowboysite.png

I feel just like Spike when walking around my city.

A diverse place with all these strange people and feeling like you're the only normal one.

Prolly too deep though lol. As a CityCel you probably know what I'm talking about.

View attachment 47534
Yeah I love the stickers on my car. I have the two peeker ones on the little window piece thats on the rear doors. Im planning to get a long strip one like you got to put on the back windshield. I thought it was a bit to much before, but now I just want to put a ton on.

Yeah I love the stickers on my car. I have the two peeker ones on the little window piece thats on the rear doors. Im planning to get a long strip one like you got to put on the back windshield. I thought it was a bit to much before, but now I just want to put a ton on.
Isn't that kind of like walking around with a sign that says "Yes, I have autism".

It's not worth it trying to ascend in the west.

I can walk freely in anime t-shirts now and have my car covered in weeb stickers.

It feels so free.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back