Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Should I buy a game and cope or save money for a global recession?

what to do?

• buy game and cope

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • be a good little cuck and save money that will be worthless in a few months anyway

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
JFL I said to my mother I'm buying a game Dark Souls 3 and she said "oh no no no you need to save money to buy bread the society will collapse and we will starve"
what to do listen to my bluepilled whore mother or buy a game and cope in peace?

Don’t you already have dark souls 3?
Of course just buy it lol. Coping effectively should be number one priority.

Don’t you already have dark souls 3?
Of course just buy it lol. Coping effectively should be number one priority.
No I never bought
I also think coping is better the currency will be worthless anyway in a few months I'm thinking of buying USD

Piratai

The world is going to get fucked anyway

you obviously want to buy the game lol

True and I will be playing Dark Souls I, II and III when normies die so good
God I wish I could do the same but muuh school to an INFECTED city makes me pissed tbh

Buy tobacco and alcohol and trade it with other survivors for basic goods when the Mad Max comes kek

Buy tobacco and alcohol and trade it with other survivors for basic goods when the Mad Max comes kek
good point I will buy tabacco today because I need to fill up my blueberry cigarettes thanks for reminding me bro

Worse case ropes aren't that expensive :feelsokman:

wait the next Steam sale

But it, it's a great game and it's cheap

R u going to play it on pc ?

Learn how to ranch insects and worms for food . Learn how to dehydrate and make jerky out of them for bartering. Time to start that business now because the next step is dumping zombie virus onto all d other food animals like cattle, deer, goat, pigs etc.. i smell d apocalypse .

Buy that game man

If society were to collapse all the way, there wouldn't be any food left to buy with that money anyway. Take the cope.

good point I will buy tabacco today because I need to fill up my blueberry cigarettes thanks for reminding me bro
tbh buying tobacco is smart
also buy canned goods and firearms

The world is going down anyway. Better to sit back, cope and watch the world crumble down to pieces.

JFL I said to my mother I'm buying a game Dark Souls 3 and she said "oh no no no you need to save money to buy bread the society will collapse and we will starve"
what to do listen to my bluepilled whore mother or buy a game and cope in peace?
Save the money and buy something more useful.

Live for the moment boyo, games and cope

start pirating games on your pc NOW
you'll need them for when the internet stops being a thing