Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I begin (re-make) a channel on YT with bass covers?

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Kanner/Asperger/Norwood victim / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
I will have been playing bass for 2 years in December. It's perfect for my high inhib person. Speaking about blackpill and revealing voice and face is for low inhib fakecels. I've purchased USB to mini Jack converter to make videos from my phone and my microphone. In the future (especially when I'll buy electric guitar) I would play my own instrumental compositions (I have these ones already written). So far I've tried to make Pat&Mat parodies, but it failed and I have only 3 subs (from my multi-accounts), another account is dead.

Bass is based, go for it :feelsmusic:

Bass is based, go for it :feelsmusic:
Thanks, but I'm thinking which track should be this first one. I have 4.5h playlist with learned song (which I didn't update since January 2022), so I forgot some songs, but I learned a few new

If you are into that, why do you even have to ask? Just do what you want.

Sure, what else are you gonna do? :feelsjuice:

I will probably call myself Kartoflany Basista (Potato Bassist)

99.99% sure the Chanel woundt blow up. But ok If you are free and NEETmaxxed and wanna improve to become low inhib. I’ll subscribe you go on

This song has great bass line

99.99% sure the Chanel woundt blow up. But ok If you are free and NEETmaxxed and wanna improve to become low inhib. I’ll subscribe you go on
There are some chances, I could do a video within one hour (including post-production) and in first year of studying there are few classes, mainly 3.5 hour per day

If someone wants to hear my musical tastes
Mainly 80s tracks

EDIT and bump:
After 17 days I made within one hour and sent first video on YT, but I'm too high inhib to make it public, especially I first time I've shown myself. Anyone want to rate my "creation" before some normie will rate (if they find my video)? I'll send link in a moment

I recommend you give up already if you're even too high inhib to publicize your video.
I had 500 subs and 120k views, but I made a new channel, in that older algorithms wouldn't help me
But developing from total zero new channel is also challenging

Body And Soul - Sisters Of Mercy - bass cover by me

I made it public, another time I'll try to play more advanced track

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back