Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I become Buddhist monk?

Should I become monk?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am tired of living in Western society. I hate women. Even if I became Chad, at this point nothing gives me pleasure, food,games, absolutely nothing give me pleasure.

I see nothing to look forward to in coming years. All the money from wage slaving seems useless. I don't care for retirement. I don't enjoy anything anymore.

So now, I am considering being done with everything and becoming Buddhist monk. I already study Buddhist scriptures and meditate for 1-2 hours a day. I have enough money saved up to safely monk max for few years in Western country even if monasteries didn't give me money or food.

I can either surgery or thirdwirld max or monk max. But I don't see any point of being married now or other useless shit.
So what do you think?

I am tired of living in Western society. I hate women. Even if I became Chad, at this point nothing gives me pleasure, food,games, absolutely nothing give me pleasure.

I see nothing to look forward to in coming years. All the money from wage slaving seems useless. I don't care for retirement. I don't enjoy anything anymore.

So now, I am considering being done with everything and becoming Buddhist monk. I already study Buddhist scriptures and meditate for 1-2 hours a day. I have enough money saved up to safely monk max for few years in Western country even if monasteries didn't give me money or food.

I can either surgery or thirdwirld max or monk max. But I don't see any point of being married now or other useless shit.
So what do you think?
I would go for it, it was something that I would like to do tbh

Mgtowbuda

Monkmaxxing and meditating seems like cool rotting

If you feel like it, go for it.

Your choice, man, your choice. Do what you feel is right, man, just do what you feel is sincerely right for you.

Of course man. You'll do great.