Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I become a Welsh pagan

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 6411

I don’t think I believe in Christianity much anymore and paganism sounds much more fun.

Afagddu was an extremely ugly and socially awkward figure in Welsh mythology. He struggled to find love or be socially accepted. His father attempts to brew him a potion of awen (inspiration) but this falls flat And his situation doesn’t change. Could this be an early insight into the Blackpill from Welsh mythology?.

You should be whatever you want to be OP

Dude you are constantly changing your religion. First you were an atheist, then a christian and now you want to be a pagan jfl

Dude you are constantly changing your religion. First you were an atheist, then a christian and now you want to be a pagan jfl
Theology is a hard topic. The more research I do the more confused I get

Are u part celtic?

Paganism is the true European religion

Paganism is pretty outdated and it's gonna be hard to find some religious community