Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I become a NEET?

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Paragon
★★★★★
I was thinking recently whether I should just give up education, work and all of that. Im really tired of trying to discipline myself to continue going to college when I can just rot at home all day instead, I mean, what is the point anyways? As a truecel I just get life mogged by everyone everyday, having to watch normies laugh and have fun with their girlfriends while I sit alone every break. Im tired of all of this, I want to leave everything behind and just rot till I die in the same bed, the problem is however money and opportunities. How will I survive in the future living like a NEET hikikomori? Should I become a NEET and give up or should I continue pursuing my education?

Becoming a neet is like diving into the abyss. Whatever hope you have for the future is snuffed out when you choose this path. And the longer you remain in this pit, the harder it becomes for you to claw out

Complete your education then NEET if you feel like you can tough it out for the rest of the needed time

If you can acquire enough neetbuxx to get by, yea without a doubt you should

Becoming a neet is like diving into the abyss. Whatever hope you have for the future is snuffed out when you choose this path. And the longer you remain in this pit, the harder it becomes for you to claw out
That is what Im struggling with right now, there is a lot you can't do if you drop out of college or high school. On one hand I have many goals which include me completing my education but on the other hand I just want to give up and sort of just be free from all of this

Yep. I have been a NEET for a year because I had a hip injury that needed surgery, and it takes 6 months to recover from the surgery. Right as I was gonna look for a job after this, my dad died, and put me in even more of a rut. I have to get some job soon though, or this is gonna get out of hand

That is what Im struggling with right now, there is a lot you can't do if you drop out of college or high school. On one hand I have many goals which include me completing my education but on the other hand I just want to give up and sort of just be free from all of this
the neet lifestyle isn’t for everyone. Sure the first few months may be fine, having no responsibilities, doing whatever you want, waking up whenever you want, but for many this novelty soon wears off and they end up going stir crazy, feeling like a sail without wind, completely purposeless and living a mundane life where every day is the same.

Time is something you will never get back, so at least make sure you have no regrets

Yep. I have been a NEET for a year because I had a hip injury that needed surgery, and it takes 6 months to recover from the surgery. Right as I was gonna look for a job after this, my dad died, and put me in even more of a rut. I have to get some job soon though, or this is gonna get out of hand
It sucks that we are forced to wageslave just to survive. If only I was more capable of surviving on my own in nature then I would leave everything behind at this moment

Fuck that’s brutal man. Sorry you had go through that. Were you close with your dad?

NEETmaxxing only works until you hit 30 or until your parents die. After that, you're basically destined to rot in the streets and you'll probably be too poor to buy crack/heroin/fent so you'll be depressed as shit too. Not worth. :bigbrain:

All neetdom leads to is lost time or rope, it’s not bad for a bit but it’s a vicious hole to get out of because you get too comfortable but then that makes your financial life miserable

I aspire to collect NEETbux and live in solace and peace in some small town in the middle of nowhere. But in all honesty I think @Animecel2D is right you need to make sure that you truly want to live a NEET's life.

Fuck that’s brutal man. Sorry you had go through that.
Thanks. It was rough.
Were you close with your dad?
Yeah, I was, and I will always be grateful for that, because I know many of you guys have terrible parents. He bought a muscle car when I was 5 without telling my mother, and had me stay home from school the day it got delivered, lol. Him and me always enjoyed taking it to car shows and driving it, and we laughed at how pissed off it made my mother, lol. We also have a cabin that him and me maintained together. We built a garage there, did tons of other work, and repaired a 1948 Ford tractor that was broke down for 15 years by buying a parts donor tractor and making one good one out of the two junkers. We'd also cut grass together with two of our riding mowers and get the massive yard cut in just an hour and a half.

I've been thinking the same thing tbh. I start uni again soon and I'm honestly not looking forward to it.

Being a NEET should be the highest aspiration of any sub8 male. Too sad I will never be able to be one.

not b worth it u gonna be more bored than working bing in home all day u gonna not even want to b theer anymoer

Same situation like you rn

:cryfeels:

I'm living the NEET life for more that 2 years. Would not recommend. I'm so fucking bored, feel like killing myself.

I'm living the NEET life for more that 2 years. Would not recommend. I'm so fucking bored, feel like killing myself.
So NEET is the only option before roping?

Its not much better having to interract with normies though. Everything I learned about the blackpill comes to haunt me whenever I go out of my house. I often feel like I can't breathe

Everything I learned about the blackpill comes to haunt me whenever I go out of my house. I often feel like I can't breathe
That’s why I rarely leave my basement…

Its a hard one cause if been a neet for years now and it does consume you. Gives you a lot of time to be alone with your thoughts but I think I'm too far gone now to not be a neet. If I had my time again I might have done something half cool like sparky or something that's hands on

I was thinking recently whether I should just give up education, work and all of that. Im really tired of trying to discipline myself to continue going to college when I can just rot at home all day instead, I mean, what is the point anyways? As a truecel I just get life mogged by everyone everyday, having to watch normies laugh and have fun with their girlfriends while I sit alone every break. Im tired of all of this, I want to leave everything behind and just rot till I die in the same bed, the problem is however money and opportunities. How will I survive in the future living like a NEET hikikomori? Should I become a NEET and give up or should I continue pursuing my education?
Don't become a neet you need money to live and hobbys

the neet lifestyle isn’t for everyone. Sure the first few months may be fine, having no responsibilities, doing whatever you want, waking up whenever you want, but for many this novelty soon wears off and they end up going stir crazy, feeling like a sail without wind, completely purposeless and living a mundane life where every day is the same.

Time is something you will never get back, so at least make sure you have no regrets
that's deep bro