Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I be worried?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Could this site be taken down by Inceltears?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 10.23.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 10.23.59 PM.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 293
i don't even understand why they care so much, this is a site full of miserable depressed people who are already beaten down by life, and they somehow have made themselves to be the victim in the situation and kicking people while they are down. truly the worst type of human beings on the planet, no empathy whatsoever. hope they burn in hell

wishiwasbigger said:
i don't even understand why they care so much, this is a site full of miserable depressed people who are already beaten down by life, and they somehow have made themselves to be the victim in the situation and kicking people while they are down. truly the worst type of human beings on the planet, no empathy whatsoever. hope they burn in hell

Yes I know they're the bad guys, but should I be worried? I love this site.

KV- said:
Why do they do this

Because they enjoy seeing lonely men suffer.

i doubt it tbh, this is a private domain not reddit, theyre not gonna be able to do much, they are way worse sites than this on the internet and domain hosting servers won't just shut a site down so easily like that

it's impossible to get completely kicked off the internet. we could always run to tor if shit got too bad.

mikepence said:
it's impossible to get completely kicked off the internet. we could always run to tor if shit got too bad.

What is "tor"

wishiwasbigger said:
i doubt it tbh, this is a private domain not reddit, theyre not gonna be able to do much, they are way worse sites than this on the internet and domain hosting servers won't just shut a site down so easily like that

Then what's the tld registrar solutions?

mikepence said:

lets be honest, if this site was moved to tor the userbase would die down to about 1% of what it is right now. nobody is gonna go through the hassle of using tor and their shitty slow servers everytime they wanna visit this site to shitpost. but we dont really have to worry about that anyway cuz this site isnt gonna get shut down

Kointo said:
mikepence said:
What is "tor"

wishiwasbigger said:
Then what's the tld registratar solutions?

It's a browser where you can create websites that aren't indexed by Google, Bing, etc. The Daily Stormer used it after they got kicked out of everywhere else. I'm not sure how hosting the site would work though

wishiwasbigger said:
lets be honest, if this site was moved to tor the userbase would die down to about 1% of what it is right now. nobody is gonna go through the hassle of using tor and their shitty slow servers everytime they wanna visit this site to shitpost. but we dont really have to worry about that anyway cuz this site isnt gonna get shut down

tor isn't actually that hard to use, it's just slow as fuck. that's last resort anyway though.

wishiwasbigger said:

because they are fucking psychopaths

we are ample targets for their sick game because no one gives two fucks about us. we are complete outcasts of society.

I dunno, they're pretty insane

Battlefield3cel said:
I dunno, they're pretty insane

I'm pretty insane too, but I wouldn't want r/inceltears to be taken down.

I advocate free speech of all kinds, including hate speech.

Battlefield3cel said:

Don't stoop down to their level.

You're wishing for things that you yourself wouldn't wish upon yourself.

Just because you don't like or agree with something being said, doesn't mean it should be censored.

FREE SPEECH

According to: https://ntldstats.com/registrar/1564-TLD-Registrar-Solutions-Ltd

TLD Registrar Solutions has 0.14% of the market share of domains. That's little. It's usually big-name companies that drop sites that would be toxic to their bottom-line.

I don't see this happening.

KyloRen said:
According to: https://ntldstats.com/registrar/1564-TLD-Registrar-Solutions-Ltd

TLD Registrar Solutions has 0.14% of the market share of domains. That's little. It's usually big-name companies that drop sites that would be toxic to their bottom-line.

I don't see this happening.

Alrighty. I'll keep that in mind.

It's pathetic, they're outright harassing us now.

Minjaze said:
It's pathetic, they're outright harassing us now.

Yes they are. It's frustrating because almost no one is on our side.

Kointo said:
Don't stoop down to their level.

You're wishing for things that you yourself wouldn't wish upon yourself.

Just because you don't like or agree with something being said, doesn't mean it should be censored.

FREE SPEECH

They are called inceltears dude. They are literally getting pleasure from Ugly mens suffering. But you want their forum to survive?

They are so fucking retarded and naive. They think they can have a website shut down because they don’t like it. Lmao.

Also, in order to make a complaint they need to give their rl identity, which is then sent on to the mods, thus doxxing themselves!

Can't they just leave us alone to rot together. The fucking cucks on their shitty reddit whining about how women are nice and I'm like just fuck off with you're female future shirt...cunts

Kointo said:
Could this site be taken down by Inceltears?

I don't know, but I am ignorant in informatic

after all every site can be hacked so...

Battlefield3cel said:
They are called inceltears dude. They are literally getting pleasure from Ugly mens suffering. But you want their forum to survive?

Yes. I want all forums to survive, no matter my opinion on them.

Master said:
No, you shouldn't be worried about it. They won't be able to get us shut down based on their "feelings". There's no laws being broken here.

Alrighty.

If they do then we'll just make another website, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one,

I would've host it in my home, but I have 0 knowledge about ddos protection so it would go downhill very quickly

lostcel said:

Because omni-victims need to create a perpetrator to maintain their victim status.