Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should I be a foreign volunteer?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
Should I just try to become a foreign volunteer if I feel like roping? If I enlist with Russia and actually survive without losing any body parts, maybe I can geomaxx in Russia. If I'm going to rope anyway, should I just overdose with nembutal, or decide to take one gamble and then rope if anything serious bad happens that I survive? I would need to be accepted to become a foreign volunteer.

Doesn't sound like the worst plan

I mean, what is the worst that could happen? Dying?

Become a volunteer in the French Foreign Legion.
You're very unlikely to die, and then at the end of your contract you can just geomax in one of our african or carribbean territories with the money you saved up while you were serving.
You will have money AND status (not much but a bit), because the FFL still has a pretty big reputation.

why not just be a soldier in your country?

You're very unlikely to die, and then at the end of your contract you can just geomax in one of our african or carribbean territories with the money you saved up while you were serving.
You will have money AND status (not much but a bit), because the FFL still has a pretty big reputation.
they also teach you french, cool!

why not just be a soldier in your country?
Not ever serving the Jew nation of America where I've been forced to become a NEET wizardcel all my life.

Also, I am too old for my other countries. I have multiple high status passports and can't actually seem to get a girl anywhere despite that.

I know about the FFL but NATO is America's Empire. I'm tired of the West and it's hypocrisy, double standards, and lies. France is part of the West. I already have access to all of Europe except Russia so there's no point since the FFL's main lure is French permanent residency as a pathway to French citizenship, and I wouldn't want to live in an expensive country where I'll always be broke and I already stay in the EU. The Caribbean is mostly black and I'm not interested in being next to America because it's all the same. There's no geomaxx in the Caribbean. It's more for foids to go for hookups with the Caribbean black guys.

Not ever serving the Jew nation of America where I've been forced to become a NEET wizardcel all my life.

Also, I am too old for my other countries. I have multiple high status passports and can't actually seem to get a girl anywhere despite that.
tough luck then, Ukraine accepted unskilled volunteers with no experience in the army or in warfare and a great deal of them got killed.
in fact those retards literally doxxed themselves by taking a selfie and posting it on Reddit, which caused a Russian missile attack on their training grounds.
you won't make it without previous experience as a soldier, unless you have experience as a medic or engineer.

tough luck then, Ukraine accepted unskilled volunteers with no experience in the army or in warfare and a great deal of them got killed.
in fact those retards literally doxxed themselves by taking a selfie and posting it on Reddit, which caused a Russian missile attack on their training grounds.
you won't make it without previous experience as a soldier, unless you have experience as a medic or engineer.
Yes, maybe, but I don't care about dying at this point. My life is ovER. I don't have any real options. It's basically get a girlfriend, overdose on nembutal, or become a foreign volunteer soldier for Russia to hopefully survive and earn money to successfully geomaxx in Russia or I overdose if not successful at that point. There's no me living into my 40s as a broke NEET wizardcel.

You'll regret your decision when you get to Russia and see how horrific war is.

Also, I don't want a 5 year term with a military. I'm already a wizardcel. I can't imagine tolerating 5 years of being a military wizardcel.

Russia's foreign volunteers enlist for one year with better pay than the FFL with a direct expedited citizenship path.

Russia's foreign volunteers enlist for one year with better pay than the FFL with a direct expedited citizenship path.
it sounds good but you're much more likely to die, and there is no guarantee they'll actually let you go when your contract expired.
It's worth a try tho, as finding a woman in russia should be pretty easy with that much money

it's in NATO and supports America's proxy war in Ukraine and the ZOG of the world
yes but we are more allies than vassals, unlike the others imo
and hopefully things start to change tonight with the election

Oui! Çest bon!

You won't survive but yes it's a good idea instead of roping

Is it even possible to get a contract from Russia as a US citizen/resident?

I know Wagner rules (from the ad that was circulated) prohibited persons from all NATO AND ALL EU countries from being recruited. Serbia OK, Hungarians not OK. Austria not OK, Ireland not OK. Bosnian Croat, apparently possible. But this scheme is no more.

Russia throws the Nepali etc. foreigners first to the most dangerous situations, to test defenses etc. Russians and more-experienced soldiers come later.

Russia is also getting rid of its minorities/non-russian nationalities by throwing them to the fight. Also all low IQ folks and criminals. While highly-educated are not wanted. Eugenistic program that will advance the genetic quality of the population of Russia. Get low IQ killed, spare the high IQ strata...

If you are not sub5 then try to find some volunteering organisations in your area, where you know that foreign woman come to volunteer. You might be able to find some that you could ascend with.