Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel should i back out on london this summer

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
i’m studying and doing internship in london this summer and am hitting really bad depression right now. Also i look worse than ever. Will going there be too much sui fuel to handle ? or should i just go anyways

I don't think this a good question to ask this forum man. You should take some time to work some stuff out yourself.

That's up to you, I couldn't tell you since I don't know you good enough to recommend what's best.

Idk hard to say but do keep your future in mind

where are u currently from? i heard the hypergamy in london is terrible but it seems like a good opportunity that u shouldn't miss out on

Fuck the future. LDAR and stay away from Cuckdon

Go for it, personality I fucking hate London but then again anything roadman related screams ignorant volatile sacks of shit to me but others enjoy that sort of thing so who knows.

i’m studying and doing internship in london this summer and am hitting really bad depression right now. Also i look worse than ever. Will going there be too much sui fuel to handle ? or should i just go anyways
Depends what's the internship in?

Since London is a large, crowded city it might help to spend some time in a more natural enviroment for a few days like the countryside.

London is a Chad central city, this sounds like atomic suicidefuel.

It depends where you stay. If you stay in Central its ok every other place is massive shithole with slut foids everywhere chasing after chad dicks especially around unis campuses dont even go there.

I will try getting an internship next year. I would say still go for it.

It depends where you stay. If you stay in Central its ok every other place is massive shithole with slut foids everywhere chasing after chad dicks especially around unis campuses dont even go there.
kensington

Keep in mind that a situation like this is likely to accelerate things quickly.

For example, it could accelerate your depression and make it much worse.

OTOH it could also accelerate your coping mechanisms and your resolve, strengthening both your character and your personality.

yes go don’t be a cuck ass pussy

All the good looking and motivated young ppl from around the world go to London, avoid big cities tbh

I live in London, and I can tell you that you will encounter several Chads and Stacies every single day. And Kensington is a upper/middle class area which will be packed with white 8+/10 stacies who are slutty and judgmental.

London is a hellhole. I've been there on holiday for a week and it's probably one of the worst times of my life. On the other hand it did open my eyes on the destruction that globalism can couse to a once great city.

London is a hellhole. I've been there on holiday for a week and it's probably one of the worst times of my life. On the other hand it did open my eyes on the destruction that globalism can couse to a once great city.

Luton is worse.

This is a great time to go, especially if you look like a Muslim migrant. You can probably get away with raping a foid while you are there.

I’ve been saying (s)he is an infiltrator for a while now.

I should be made mod tbhngl
Good thing you aren't with that double digit IQ. Knajjd is the detective not you, fuckwit.
Whatever IT cuck
Explain to why you think it's a good idea to take advice from an internet forum full of autists.

You actually deny that this forum is full of autists? God you're more stupid than I thought.
No, but trying to discredit the advice the forum gives because of that is what a foid would do.

the advice the forum gives
"hur dur go ER. Just be white broooo hehe. I'm gonna fast to leanmax."

Wow look at all this great fucking advice, you should follow it all to a T. In fact, you should always do what people tell you to do in an anonymous internet forum, it's le epic. You sound like a self-righteous Redditor tbhngl.

"hur dur go ER. Just be white broooo hehe. I'm gonna fast to leanmax."

Wow look at all this great fucking advice, you should follow it all to a T. In fact, you should always do what people tell you to do in an anonymous internet forum, it's le epic. You sound like a self-righteous Redditor tbhngl.

Our advice is superior.

London is a Chad central city, this sounds like atomic suicidefuel.

London is ethnic ville. They've more minorities in one steet than live in the whole of Scotland

Not everyone or even mostly everyone here is an autist.
And Insomniac is still 500× your IQ despite being autistic himself.
"Some rando on the internet said some things that I agreed with and made me feel good so he is very smart." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha: