Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i auntmaxx and fuck my aunt whos high on ecstacy?

postmaxxing

postmaxxing

Vomitcel
to be honest

incestmaxxing :panties:

Sure. I would tbh

Yes and film it so I can jerk off to it

Ecstasy is not the type of drug which would enable you to do that to someone from mu experience.
Meaning that when I have taken it I did not lose to much of my sense or perceptions so most likely she will resist

You better wait one day until you can give her a strong sedative like a strong hypnotic benzodiazepine or GHB, that's the best. She's too conscious on Ecstasy, you have to get her unconscious or at least barely being aware state, then you can rapemaxx. (In real life)

If she is hot, go for it tbhngl.

Post pic of your aunt

Thoughts? @InMinecraft
@RuudVanNistelrooy

Wait till sober

I would gladly coom in my aunt but thats not possible as i dont interact with anyone.

Cannot say.

I'll elaborate on my paternal history, a bit:

I'd visit my paternal grandparents when I was a young child, often because my parents were arguing at home. While visiting, my younger cousin would use my grandparents' computer. I would sit on the sidelines and fidget with pencils and other objects, dropping them and upsetting my paternal grandfather.

@Ritalincel
are u unironically pinging me in a tranny thread boyo?
Dccf1ba5 35e5 42d8 a2a6 8da726fb5daa