Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I apply to be mod?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I don't know how to aaplly. But I've been here for as longer as any other incel. I am as trucel as any incel. I shoudl be a mod, shouldn't I?

Or should I? I donk't know. I don't know if I want the responsibility. But this is also the only place iv'ee ever felt home. And I want to defend my home from scum. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Shoudl I be a mod? Should I apply? How do i apply? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

lmao why? i doubt they get paid.

lmao why? i doubt they get paid.
I just wann be important. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I just wanna; be remembered. like based azavii. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

and a shepherd to my people. :feelsrope:

bro you're probably gonna see some fucked up shit. also having to deal with all of the arguments and fakecels would be extremely demoralizing and probably would make me rope if i ever became a mod.

Sorry sweaty. Mod team is already full.

bro you're probably gonna see some fucked up shit. also having to deal with all of the arguments and fakecels would be extremely demoralizing and probably would make me rope if i ever became a mod.
You're probablby right. I hate dealing with other people. :feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@Caesercel is a tall white man who had sex and is very nt and @Mecoja is on his 3rd wife

@Caesercel is a tall white man who had sex and is very nt and @Mecoja is on his 3rd wife
:feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: I guess I just woudln't fit in with the mod team, thenk. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsjuice::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

we have enough biased jannies running around

You want to be free labor and do it for 6+ hours a day? :feelswhat:

Still, you are a good brocel.
I am? Thank you! I've never really felt apprecilated before. This is new experience for me, too bad I'm durnk as shit for it. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::panties:

You want to be free labor and do it for 6+ hours a day? :feelswhat:
I'm thinking maybe was bad idea. I really don't want the responsibility; I just wanted the recognition. Does that make me blue pilled? Or hopeless? :feelsbadman:

I'm thinking maybe was bad idea. I really don't want the responsibility; I just wanted the recognition. Does that make me blue pilled? Or hopeless? :feelsbadman:
I really don't know what you're talking about man. Recognition? If anything people love complaining about them more than recognizing them.

I really don't know what you're talking about man. Recognition? If anything people love complaining about them more than recognizing them.
I don't either. My brain is fried. I think I should sleep, now.

I think good clear headed judgement is good for modding

As a 2017 cel with only two warnings given during your entire stint here you’re certainly a good prospect to keep in mind OP. :feelsclown:

As a 2017 cel with only two warnings given during your entire stint here you’re certainly a good prospect to keep in mind OP. :feelsclown:
I'm still not sure I want to apply, but thank you for the hope. :feelsokman:

A little bit vain maybe.
Relatable mindset btw, I often feel the same.

A little bit vain maybe.
Relatable mindset btw, I often feel the same.
I just want my existence acknowledged. Everyone else out there gets that, but when I want a piece of the cake for myself, it's vain, selfish, or entitlement. The way I see it, there should be more than enough of the cake to go around, but a lot of other people, especially Chads and foids, are hogging it all for themselves.

Particularly the landwhales. :feelskek: