Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I add a former classmate on linkedin?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Should I add a girl I had a class with last semester?

Not sure, do you benefit from anything if you add her ?

Yoyo said:
Not sure, do you benefit from anything if you add her ?

I was going to transition from linkedin eventually to sending a fr on social media.

We worked together in a group project, but have no mutual friends on fb so I want to know the best way to go about adding her without seeming creepy.

I only want her to be my friend so she can observe my status gains once I get employed

IronMike said:
I was going to transition from linkedin eventually to sending a fr on social media.

We worked together in a group project, but have no mutual friends on fb so I want to know the best way to go about adding her without seeming creepy.

I only want her to be my friend so she can observe my status gains once I get employed

Meaning you don't have status gains right now meaning its not worth shit except for the femoid to laugh at your life at the moment.

takurak said:
Meaning you don't have status gains right now meaning its not worth shit except for the femoid to laugh at your life at the moment.

LOL your right, Linkedin would say that I'm currently unemployed which would be disastrous

IronMike said:
LOL your right, Linkedin would say that I'm currently unemployed which would be disastrous

You are welcome. Also keep in mind femoid only care about face

Never heard of "Linkedin"

UncannyValley said:
Never heard of "Linkedin"

It's pretty much like a Facebook but for people with Jobs/Professions/Networking

Doesn't sound like anything good can come from this, bro. She'd probably leave you in limbo anyway

A couple of years ago, I asked my hot accountancy tutor (who looks like Carla Gugino and wore fuck-me heels) if I could add her and she said yes. She still left me in limbo. SMH.

Don't bother is she is over 5/10.