Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I accept this wagecuck job? idk what to do

R

rot3000

Recruit
★★
I finished up my internship recently at a codecuck place and they said they'd like me to come back after I finish college in May. My starting salary would be 34,500 euro (JFL) and after a year it'd go up to 40k.

Problem is it was the most boring 6 months of my life, it was like watching virtual paint dry. They didn't expect anything of me pretty much, the entire time I was just shitposting on 4chan.
The place was a depressing factory/ office and tbh I want to move away back home to eastern Europe but I won't even be making half of that there if I find a job at all.

I'll be 24 finishing college and I really don't want to stay here any longer than I have to. I don't belong in western Europe.
What should I do?

That sounds fun as fuck. Sit in office all day doing nothing and get paid for it. What’s the problem here? I’m not seeing it

যীশু কখনও আপনার পাপের জন্য মারা যাননি তিনি মারা গেছেন তাই তিনি আপনাকে সব কেলেঙ্কারি করতে পারেন

I finished up my internship recently at a codecuck place and they said they'd like me to come back after I finish college in May. My starting salary would be 34,500 euro (JFL) and after a year it'd go up to 40k.

Problem is it was the most boring 6 months of my life, it was like watching virtual paint dry. They didn't expect anything of me pretty much, the entire time I was just shitposting on 4chan.
The place was a depressing factory/ office and tbh I want to move away back home to eastern Europe but I won't even be making half of that there if I find a job at all.

I'll be 24 finishing college and I really don't want to stay here any longer than I have to. I don't belong in western Europe.
What should I do?
I am going to try to get a warehouse job to afford more copes

That sounds fun as fuck. Sit in office all day doing nothing and get paid for it. What’s the problem here? I’m not seeing it
Nah, it was torture. It might sound good on paper, but sitting down all day in an office with no natural lighting and having to be among people all day was fucking suifuel. It was the worst 6 months of my life.
Anyway that was my internship, if I came back as an actual employee i'd have to work lol.

just do it
Accept it. Better than being a broke NEET.
I don't plan on neeting. I just want to move back home to eastern Europe. I've lived here since I was 5 and I know that this place is not for me. I'm at my limit. As soon as I get my degree i'd like to get on a plane back home.

34,500 EUR for shitposting on 4chan?