Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should Have Never Gotten A Haircut

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Now my narrow long subhuman skull is exposed to the world at least when I had hair I could cope with my NW0 hairline. While I was aware it would increase my ugliness unfortunately my hair had gotten way too long, messy and tangly during those 6 months. It had become unmanagable and itchy enough to prevent me from going back to sleep in the middle of the night, therefore I was forced to get it done. Now I will need to wait months to grow it back. Maybe I will cover up my forehead with a cap when I go outside since there is no real cure for skullcels.

Getting your hair cut when you are balding is suifuel. Always a mediocre result.

Only option is to up your showergame.

Getting your hair cut when you are balding is suifuel. Always a mediocre result.
I am not balding my skull/forehead is just subhuman. If I started balding I would legit KMS since that would bring me down to a 0/10.

I am not balding my skull/forehead is just subhuman. If I started balding I would legit KMS since that would bring me down to a 0/10.
Try being me with a high hairline and NW 2.5-3 :feelsrope:

I will get a ht this year, though.

But does it really matter?

As I was losing my hair getting a haircut was the most heart wrenching thing I've always felt the fucking barbers purposely try and get dudes they don't like balder quicker by running their combs really hard against their heads.

Just showermaxx

As I was losing my hair getting a haircut was the most heart wrenching thing I've always felt the fucking barbers purposely try and get dudes they don't like balder quicker by running their combs really hard against their heads.
Holy shit you might be onto something. Due to the way that barber bitch cut it so short and combed through my hair, it almost looks like I am beginning to bald. If anyone here saw my hairline right now they'd probably say I am NW1 or 2.

Last edited:
Haircut theory destroyed? Maybe you should make up for that with feministmoviesmaxxing

Every time I manage to get a haircut I realize I just become equally ugly with a different skull shape perception.

Holy shit you might be onto something. Due to the way that barber bitch cut it so short and combed through my hair, it almost looks like I am beginning to bald. If anyone here saw my hairline right now they'd probably say I am NW1 or 2.

Chads go with very respectable barbers that don't mistreat their hair.