Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Should have never delved too deep into blackbill.

F

FXK555

Greycel
Feel like ever since researching and learning about blackpill and the true nature of life. It just made me more and more hopeless about life. Should have never went beyond watching rehab.

I remember first watching a video of Forsen reacting to one of rehab rooms’ video about a YouTuber who was ungodly ugly who did a face reveal then shortly after killing himself with alcohol poisoning.

I started to nosedive into rehabs content as they are very entertaining and addicting. When you first start watching and researching about Blackpill, you relate and kind of feel better that life really is out of your control so it is what it is, just accept it. But man, when you start to think about all the shit you’ve learned as you go deeper and deeper. It’s just utterly depressing and suicidefuel.

I’ve never felt so hopeless before. Atleast when you’re blue/red pilled you have something to chase for, you *think* you have control over everything so you have a positive attitude. Even if it was mostly bullshit for actual incels (especially autists). Like now that I’m positive I’m fucked for the rest of my life… It hurts so bad man.

I’m in Serbia on vacation and just looking at all the young people ALL genetically gifted. All the girls are freaking beautiful, all the boys and guys are mature, tall, future chads and I’m the only piece of turd walking on the streets.

But these forums only make you feel more and more sad the more hours you spend on it. I guess the only right way to cope is for YOURSELF or close family if they still give a shit about you. Go gym, do hobbies, spend time outside for your own interest and internal validation even if it only feels better for a bit. Be happy if you have a sister or brother who your close with, least you can hangout with them. I know my sister is pretty much my only friend I have and thankful I still have someone to do things with. “this isn’t going to get me a girlfriend though” true, but you never were anyways. You cope or you get closer to the rope

There's no turning back from black'bill'

I'm not sure this feeling ever goes away. Better sooner than later, its how I cope about it :smonk:

i agree

i started feeling utterly hopeless about my existence after learning the truth

sometimes i think it was better being bluepilled