Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should hapas be a protected group? they're usually the result of toxic masculinity redneck types.

Should they

• yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • no

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Unfortunately ER stopped that from happening.

Its unlucky to be them. No community around them, selfish abusive dad, mom who can't speak your language, etc. Why do blacks get all the hype and appraise.

- Unironically using the term "Toxic masculinity":soy:

No one is special, like me

bro the very fundamentality of liberalism was attacking mentally unstable conservative angry white guys.
I am severely mentally-deficient

I don't know what words like "Liberalism" mean or any other political/philosophical stuffs.

bro the very fundamentality of liberalism was attacking mentally unstable conservative angry white guys.
I am also not Western, I don't understand the reference :feels:

I am severely mentally-deficient

I don't know what words like "Liberalism" mean or any other political/philosophical stuffs.
hardcore humanitarian liberal politics. blue hair types who took over american media/ zeitgeist.

Why shouldn't hapas be a protected group then. They have unluckier lives than blacks as blacks have been given their own culture/ entertianment/ identity/ history/ etc. hapas almost have nothing. and their identity is completely alien to both whites and asians.

Inceldom should be recognized as disability, and each incel should be entitled to home benefits, money benefits and special classes to fit in society+ 2 times in a year visit to a high class h00ker sponsored by the state.

hardcore humanitarian liberal politics. blue hair types who took over american media/ zeitgeist.
:lul:

I agree, fuck humanitarian liberals. fucking cunts.

Inceldom should be recognized as disability, and each incel should be entitled to home benefits, money benefits and special classes to fit in society+ 2 times in a year visit to a high class h00ker sponsored by the state.
being hapa should be recognized as a quota for certain humanitarian to be met. Same as how blacks were given reparations.

Hapas were made to destroy. Its would be in the best interest of society to immediately terminate any pregnancies that would result in a hapa being born.

Hapas were made to destroy. Its would be in the best interest of society to immediately terminate any pregnancies that would result in a hapa being born.
True, hapacels are a army of ER's that haven't been pointed at a target...yet

how are they made to destroy?

who are more psycho hapas or nigs

how are they made to destroy?
Our existence results in the destruction of white blood lines. And hapas have no real connection to either culture of their parents so we are more likely to identify with extreme ideologies that seek to destroy society.
who are more psycho hapas or nigs
I think a nigger thats raised in a good christian household would be less psychotic than a hapa raised in the same house hold. My parents were relatively stable for wmaf couple and it didn't result in me becoming a better person.

Rednecks would definitely never have a hapa child, theyre either too racist or too uninterested to date an asian girl

I live in the south and ive never seen a WMAF couple irl

Our existence results in the destruction of white blood lines. And hapas have no real connection to either culture of their parents so we are more likely to identify with extreme ideologies that seek to destroy society.

I think a nigger thats raised in a good christian household would be less psychotic than a hapa raised in the same house hold. My parents were relatively stable for wmaf couple and it didn't result in me becoming a better person.
Who are more evil blacks or hapas.

do you think hapas would one day gang up if they were in an ideology to destroy blacks?

Rednecks would definitely never have a hapa child, theyre either too racist or too uninterested to date an asian girl

I live in the south and ive never seen a WMAF couple irl
u sure? military angry guys typically don't wanna deal with a yappy white girl with needs/ a personality.

u sure? military angry guys typically don't wanna deal with a yappy white girl with needs/ a personality.
I'm not sure about military guys, i was mainly just talking about toxic masculinity rednecks since thats what i saw in the title. I felt somewhat qualified to comment on it since I've seen more irl rednecks than 99% of users here

Also im not sure where you live, but in America, asian girls tend to be just as yappy as white girls, at least from what ive seen. Honestly id even go as far as to say they're more yappy than white girls

Last edited:
I'm not sure about military guys, i was mainly just talking about toxic masculinity rednecks since thats what i saw in the title. I felt somewhat qualified to comment on it since I've seen more irl rednecks than 99% of users here

Also im not sure where you live, but in America, asian girls tend to be just as yappy as white girls, at least from what ive seen. Honestly id even go as far as to say they're more yappy than white girls
what about boomer guys. do those angry military redneck autistic psycho types even exist in the south anymore? they usually had filipino wives.

Do you think jbw isn't enough anymore. thats why incels can't get laid thru seamaxxing

Hapas were made to destroy.
As WMAF as they are, hapas are cuckoo chicks infiltrating Asian American communities and must be excluded from a game-theoretic point of view. Acceptance of hapas is acceptance and reward toward their toxic WMAF parents. It's not their fault they were born, but it has to be this way.

Asian America is utterly failing at this, of course.

what about boomer guys. do those angry military redneck autistic psycho types even exist in the south anymore?
definitely, they exist everywhere tbh. Honestly thats just how the boomer generation is, it is extremely rare to find a boomer who is actually a sensible human being

they usually had filipino wives.
personally im not sure about this but I'll take your word for it

Do you think jbw isn't enough anymore. thats why incels can't get laid thru seamaxxing
Honestly yeah, SEA used to be a nice little secret for sub5s. Any white (or even black) sub5 could go over there and get a somewhat trad and loving wife.

But then the passport bros came along and told the whole world about SEA. Fast forward to today and literal chadlites and even chads go to SEA sometimes just for fun, and SEA is becoming increasingly chad-only. Ive heard stories of white sub5s being turned down by SEA prostitutes because many SEA foids are white chad only nowadays

This is true for other places as well, ive seen a couple brutal clips of white geomaxxers getting turned down in colombia

No fucking way a 2018cel just used the term "Toxic Masculinity" unironically

definitely, they exist everywhere tbh. Honestly thats just how the boomer generation is, it is extremely rare to find a boomer who is actually a sensible human being

personally im not sure about this but I'll take your word for it

Honestly yeah, SEA used to be a nice little secret for sub5s. Any white (or even black) sub5 could go over there and get a somewhat trad and loving wife.

But then the passport bros came along and told the whole world about SEA. Fast forward to today and literal chadlites and even chads go to SEA sometimes just for fun, and SEA is becoming increasingly chad-only. Ive heard stories of white sub5s being turned down by SEA prostitutes because many SEA foids are white chad only nowadays

This is true for other places as well, ive seen a couple brutal clips of white geomaxxers getting turned down in colombia
Ok so I’m the Deep South what trends do you notice with white girls

Why do you think boomers are so insensible.

What’s worse is that there is a type boomer who likes to pretend that you’re a bad person whenever you post a complaint and they try to invert blame and shift it to you when you talk about general things such as the way that women are, etc. My uncle is a big fat bald guy who tries to score as many points as he can with women so he tries to attack me for saying anything because I am competition, and he wants to see me minimized, every single distinction I have he’s always talks some kind of shit about. I have a good voice, but then he tried to say oh, it sounds too feminine gay, and all that shit. Literally nothing I’ve ever done a satisfactory, and he tries to passive aggressively we himself into making me and do something that can be attacked.

Ok so I’m the Deep South what trends do you notice with white girls

What’s worse is that there is a type boomer who likes to pretend that you’re a bad person whenever you post a complaint and they try to invert blame and shift it to you when you talk about general things such as the way that women are, etc. My uncle is a big fat bald guy who tries to score as many points as he can with women so he tries to attack me for saying anything because I am competition, and he wants to see me minimized, every single distinction I have he’s always talks some kind of shit about. I have a good voice, but then he tried to say oh, it sounds too feminine gay, and all that shit. Literally nothing I’ve ever done a satisfactory, and he tries to passive aggressively we himself into making me and do something that can be attacked.
Oh, and he’s something of a vanilla nerd where he pretends to like superman and other gay basic shit just so that he can demonize you for being too edgy or too different.

He seems to be the type who knows how to play moral authority to anything that’s too epic, or fancy, and knows how to find the irony in anything that he can be more competent then because he’s a big guy, but with no coordination, so he knows how to demonize anything coordinated because he is more “down to earth“, and knows how to be the over moral savior, who can make fun of anyone less than him after his groomed the environment to be more moral than those better or better to those more inferior.

Ok so I’m the Deep South
ive never actually been to the deep south (Alabama, Mississippi, etc.), i live in the Carolinas. Im not nitpicking you or anything but i just thought this was worth pointing out to clear anything up

what trends do you notice with white girls
Ive never been friends with a girl before so i dont think i can answer this very well. In school, most of them ignored me, and some of them were mean to me. So i can only answer this question with what ive observed from the outside

I live in a city, so most of them are just the typical feminists that dress like sluts that you see all over any city in America. If you were to go out to more rural areas in the south you can find more traditional girls who vote trump and whatnot, they definitely exist. Those girls do exist in the city too, they're just not nearly as common as the woke sluts. id bet there are probably far more conservative girls in southern cities than there are in cities in any other part of the country. (As you might be aware, all the cities in the USA are politically very blue but all the rural areas are very red, so thats why i think this is worth pointing out).

TLDR in southern cities most girls are basically the same as girls youll find in any other city (not all, but most). In rural areas though theyre usually really nice and genuine people, usually Christians too. Sometimes youll find those girls in the city too but theyre not as common as the woke ones.

Honestly im not sure. Maybe it was the lead paint or something. Its so weird to me how an ENTIRE GENERATION can come out as complete unhinged psychopaths.

Thats brootal, ive heard stories from other dudes as well who have boomer relatives who think their sons/nephews and whatnot are competition. Lmao boomers are insane :feelshaha:

Sorry to hear this brocel

Last edited:
All half-breeds suffer the same complicated problem I don't see it being limited to hapas with redneck fathers.

ive never actually been to the deep south (Alabama, Mississippi, etc.), i live in the Carolinas. Im not nitpicking you or anything but i just thought this was worth pointing out to clear anything up

Ive never been friends with a girl before so i dont think i can answer this very well. In school, most of them ignored me, and some of them were mean to me. So i can only answer this question with what ive observed from the outside

I live in a city, so most of them are just the typical feminists that dress like sluts that you see all over any city in America. If you were to go out to more rural areas in the south you can find more traditional girls who vote trump and whatnot, they definitely exist. Those girls do exist in the city too, they're just not nearly as common as the woke sluts. id bet there are probably far more conservative girls in southern cities than there are in cities in any other part of the country. (As you might be aware, all the cities in the USA are politically very blue but all the rural areas are very red, so thats why i think this is worth pointing out).

TLDR in southern cities most girls are basically the same as girls youll find in any other city (not all, but most). In rural areas though theyre usually really nice and genuine people, usually Christians too. Sometimes youll find those girls in the city too but theyre not as common as the woke ones.

Honestly im not sure. Maybe it was the lead paint or something. Its so weird to me how an ENTIRE GENERATION can come out as complete unhinged psychopaths.

Thats brootal, ive heard stories from other dudes as well who have boomer relatives who think their sons/nephews and whatnot are competition. Lmao boomers are insane :feelshaha:

you seemed based i cant dm you

do you think based is the word zoomers thought was cool becuase basically they discovered that most normies live by masculine propaganda, and virtue signal/white knight every turn they get.

you seemed based
Thanks man :feelsYall:

i cant dm you
I mightve disabled it when i first made my account here, idk for sure tho. Im not sure if i even knew there were DMs on this site until you just mentioned it. Convos arent really my thing. On here I like venting and responding to questions, but im super autistic and really dont like conversations

do you think based is the word zoomers thought was cool becuase basically they discovered that most normies live by masculine propaganda, and virtue signal/white knight every turn they get.
Honestly i really dont know. I think its just because its a simple word that gets a point across, and there arent any other words or phrases that get that point across as efficiently as simply saying "based"

do you personally hate redneck boomers? have you been around them?

how are southern girls. most seem to be braindead dumb cunts who want tall nord guy or ones who want wannabe libtard go to L.A. highly sophisticated david bowie type chad/ closet artsy.

do you personally hate redneck boomers? have you been around them?
I'll take a redneck boomer over a soyboy or liberal boomer any day of the week. I'm fine with rednecks, they love their country and they dont bend the knee to woke bs so i like that. Most of them are good people who'd give the shirt off their back to someone in need.

I've actually kinda witnessed something like that before when i was young, i once saw a guy give his cowboy hat to a homeless person because he didnt have any money or food to give to him

how are southern girls. most seem to be braindead dumb cunts who want tall nord guy or ones who want wannabe libtard go to L.A. highly sophisticated david bowie type chad/ closet artsy.
As for the nord guys part, nords are actually pretty rare down here. Its mainly Anglos Scots and Irish, and some Germans.

but as for southern girls, like i said earlier, the ones in rural areas are usually nice. The ones in cities are woke feminist bitches, same as any other city in the country. As for what kind of guys they want, theyre the same as any other girl. They just want a dude whos tall and/or good looking. There's not any specific phenotype theyre into

I wish I could give you a more detailed answer other than just saying "theyre nice and traditional" but i have very limited experience talking to girls so thats about the extent of my knowledge

As for the braindead part, yeah some of them are kinda dumb, but tbf pretty much all women are braindead regardless of where you live

Last edited: