Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should gyms be banned ?

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I realized that foids have more potential to build muscles than most truecels. it's all genes, so it's cucked and humiliation when a foid have more height and is stronger.
I can't build muscles so nobody should do it.:feelsBox:

Foids should be banned from all public spaces

I realized that foids have more potential to build muscles than most truecels. it's all genes, so it's cucked and humiliation when a foid have more height and is stronger.

I can easily build muscle, therefore manhandle foids with ease TBH. Nevertheless, there's no gym for my face. It's over.

Last edited:
No. Most foids don't try to be strenght moggers anyway.

No thats bullshit. Average man can easily kill even trained foid on roids. It is simple biology. I don't know a single foid stronger than my 50 kg 5ft 10 classmate

Also you can build muscle. I looked like shit before the gym. Literally had truecel physique. Not telling you it will fix your situation tho

Also you can build muscle. I looked like shit before the gym. Literally had truecel physique. Not telling you it will fix your situation tho
I tried, if you don't have the right genes than its over.
No thats bullshit.
I tought that too but now I informed me about it and when a foid starts to train she could be stronger than untrained man

The average 12 year old can lift more than me I'm not even joking

I tried, if you don't have the right genes than its over.

I tought that too but now I informed me about it and when a foid starts to train she could be stronger than untrained man
Steroidmaxx then. And why ban gyms? Ban gyms for foids not for us

Steroidmaxx then. And why ban gyms? Ban gyms for foids not for us
because gym is only for normies, chads, stacys with the right genes. why I should want that they could train their body for the summer? ban it for everyone and everyone should look the same
North Korea Kim GIF by David Firth

Fucking ban jim

also ban retarded protein powders

Guy with the same amount of roids is benching 200 kg lol
I would die because my body couldn't handle roids. even when you take roids its genes that have the influence how much T your body can absorb and use it.

How much you worked out?
I tried one time but after a time I become so frustrated and I never wanted to hear about it again. I stopped going to the gym and paid for membership for half a year. As truecel you can forget that. some arab classmate told me that I should try it and I give it up.

I tried one time but after a time I become so frustrated and I never wanted to hear about it again. I stopped going to the gym and paid for membership for half a year. As truecel you can forget that. some arab classmate told me that I should try it and I give it up.
So you haven't made any progress in 6 months?

So you haven't made any progress in 6 months?
nope. I saw zero results and the weights I could lift was for a little girl lol. 5 kg was enough but I could do it with 10 kg but it was hard. other men did it easily with 20 kg. the gap between the genders are smaller than between men.

Last edited:
this post cucked me

Only black men can build muscle, if you are asian you cant build muscle, if you are a curry you can never build muscle regardless of how much you eat because your metabolism is faster than light