Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should greycels have the right to post?

Should greycels get posting priviliges

• Yes. I am low iq and enjoy seeing low iq posts by greycels

• No. Greycels should have all rights taken away until they earn them

Results are only viewable after voting.
How would they not become greycels then

Should we also ban postmaxxers too? They shit out far worse threads on a DAILY basis.

so how does someone go from 0 to 500 posts without the ability to make a post or a comment?

No threads or comments

Thats retarded. You would just keep them as greycels for your pleasure of feeling superior? Id say dont let them create low IQ threads, but let them postmaxx till they get to 500.

Yes. I am low iq and enjoy seeing low iq posts by greycels

Yes. How do you expect new members to join the community otherwise?

Thats retarded. You would just keep them as greycels for your pleasure of feeling superior? Id say dont let them create low IQ threads, but let them postmaxx till they get to 500.
I am the superior being here

As a greycel I say that I like seeing posts by my fellow greycels, but I also agree that we should not have the same rights as others. We deserve to be oppressed until we can earn those rights. We're on your site, and we need to assimilate before we can gain citizenship.

GrAYcels should have no rights tbh

As a greycel I say that I like seeing posts by my fellow greycels, but I also agree that we should not have the same rights as others. We deserve to be oppressed until we can earn those rights. We're on your site, and we need to assimilate before we can gain citizenship.

Noone here deserves to be oppressed. Having a 500 min post count would eliminate banned faggots from creating alt accounts and shit threads.

Caring about post count is for normies and faggots.

Cucked if you like GrAYcels at all

Post spam is bad enough as it is without encouraging people to spam replies just so they can make threads.

I don't want my incel privileges being removed

Only on weekends

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.

I think they should be able to post. Just don't click the posts you don't like.

They should be banished to the Sewers until they climb out tbh ngl.

this
Kids here should be banned tbh, greycel or not. They ruin the whole sub and say cucked shit.
yeah they are the more bluepilled on average for sure
They should be banished to the Sewers until they climb out tbh ngl.
agreed. rats and pests belong there

Last edited: