Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should Foid avatars of any kind be allowed or do you want all of them banned?

Should Foid avatars of any kind be allowed or do you want all of them banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
This topic is intended to hopefully settle what the community’s position is concerning Foid worship around the avatar or icon subject for once and for all. :feelshehe:

I finally got inspired to make this topic after all this time because someone whined, bawed and complained about @Mrugly420‘s previous icon of a dead Bianca Devins being immoral or in some way wrong for the community members to be able to decide to use or not for themselves. :society:

It is bad site optics to allow that sort of thing and makes us a far easier target for our enemies of IT and the Biden government to come after but ehh, many of you could care less about the long term survival of the site and far more about getting some cheap short term, short sighted laughs out of allowing such, so I’m just trying to find out and see once again where the majority community sentiment lies? :feelsclown:

Last edited:
only allow dead whores avi's

Hentai copers seething

Why do people get mad at 2d foid avatars?

All foid avatars should be banned including 2d tranime faggotry and ban everyone who voted the second option as well

I don’t think 2D woman avatars are foid worship. Many characters from these anime/games are drawn by fellow truecels who spend hours slaving away in studios drawing and animating them for meager wages. Besides, many 2D women are sweet and caring unlike 3D foids - when waifu robots become reality, they’ll be much nicer to Incels than foids are.

In my opinion, having a picture of a 2D woman as your avatar is just expressing your taste in women, and showing respect for those who spend so much time in the animation studios to give us these waifus.

Lastly, I don’t think it’s foid worship because I don’t consider 2D women to be foids. The difference (to me) between a woman and a foid is the number of dimensions.

Thank God my Avi is a boy :feelsEhh:

Depends of the avi

Cuz it’s unmanly, sus as fuck and totally degen.
Maybe, but weeb culture has been a part of inceldom since the dawn of time because it's a cope for many sexless men, therefore it has to stay.

JoinedSep 6, 2022
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Ban all anime faggotry.

No one cared who I was until I put on the anime girl pfp.

Allow them all, only bluepilled speech should be censored, we should keep censorship to a minimum.

As a nigga with a foid avatar I want them all banned.

As a nigga with a foid avatar I want them all banned.

I'm improving somewhat, after 40mg. I think I just need to increase my activity on the site and force my commentary to become well again.

keep coping, gook movies/dramas mog the fuck out of any sand/turk trash I've seen

I'd ride a rail filled with slant-eyed guys any day over a tram filled with Sand holes.

no im just kinda based " , and i will try to care less this year .

Yes, if the bitch is gone, foids and normies wouldn't care at all, if an incel was dead and gone, why should we care

Not to mention, I've had normtards and foids assault and threaten to kill me b4, so fuck them all to hell.

And you speak about bad optics, well normies will look at us in a bad light regardless of what we do, e.g I've had foids I've never spoken a word to, look at me like I murdered their whole family, and I literally did nothing wrong.

Men who use foids' pfps must be executed (in CS:GO).

But I agree, about what your saying about the long term duration of the site

im okay with women avatars

Anime foids are drown by truecels like us. They are not real foids, they are fictionnal characters representing a fantasm that doesn't exist. Censoring this shit is cucked as fuck, as if a truecel ugly bastard hentai artist would worship foids in the first place.

Also if it where up to me i’d only ban foids who where seasonal waifus within the last 5-6 years

I'd say allow 2 and 4; the main issue with foid avis is that they're based on foid worship, but the foids in "anime" not exactly being real and basically being in their own fantastical world means they have no relation to the real world hypergamy and degeneracy of the modern foid, and why mocking foids isn't worship is self-explanatory, the government and ITcucks already having whatever they need to defame us simply off of many of the glowthreads here alone.. :feelshehe:

Don't watch anime at all, so I have no real stake in this. :society:

Remove all and immediately no discussion needs to be had.

This topic is intended to hopefully settle what the community’s position is concerning Foid worship around the avatar or icon subject for once and for all. :feelshehe:

I finally got inspired to make this topic after all this time because someone whined, bawed and complained about @Mrugly420‘s previous icon of a dead Bianca Devins being immoral or in some way wrong for the community members to be able to decide to use or not for themselves. :society:

It is bad site optics to allow that sort of thing and makes us a far easier target for our enemies of IT and the Biden government to come after but ehh, many of you could care less about the long term survival of the site and far more about getting some cheap short term, short sighted laughs out of allowing such, so I’m just trying to find out and see once again where the majority community sentiment lies? :feelsclown:
If your main concern is our enemies using us using dead foid avatars as ammo thats understandable. Im in favor of banning dead foid avatars(despite the obvious hypocrisy. IT members would use dead incels as their avatar if they could.) Otherwise i think people should be able to use whatever avatar they want. I dont believe in censorship.