Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should ""femcels"" be allowed to have a subforum of their own here?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
@Master @Fat Link

We already have @BornaFailure here.

No, they have no place here

No. This is an incel forum

Ew no man can these threads about sucking foids dick be eradicated its so tiring you always see shit like why are foids not here

@Master @Fat Link
"Femcels" don't exist. Sure very ugly women with mental and social issues exist but they are not "cel" of any kind.

Femcels will ruin the entire website, they can fuck off tbh

You introduce women into these small, male only communities and they will ruin it, happens all the time.

Basically what would happen is a lot of guys here would start orbiting/simping and create a lot of conflict. There would be competition and having to share the site with guys who are getting attention from females. The females would start spreading their bullshit feminist ideas and just completely ruined the site. I’ve see. It happen so many times cool male spaces get invaded by females and it just turns to shit

Some of us might be able to ascend with them.
This is rat normie behavior, maybe some fakecels on here may get a chance to ascend but you would inevitably ruin the point of the forum. Destroying everyone else fun for the hope to get a crumb of putang is rat behavior

Okkei. I hereby invent a new word to distinguish those women who are willingly abstaining from sex (like those nuns) from those women that can't get laid.

Femicel or Femincel

1. "A woman who can't obtain sex or relationships".

Now that it has been invented and defined, I can say:

Femicels dont exist!

Women have thousands of their own communities. Men have very few these days. Why do they need to be here?

Femcels don’t exist. Go on tinder as a below average looking female and they would get 100 matches in 30 minutes.

Yes, but they're not allowed to talk shit about men, spread feminist bullshit, or disagree with anything an incel says.

Basically they can only join if they agree to fully support us.

Fuck no. No such thing as a femcel

Only if they agree to have hot sex with us

Femcels don’t exist. Go on tinder as a below average looking female and they would get 100 matches in 30 minutes.
It's impressive that in a (supposedly) blackpilled community there are still men who ignore the juggernaut law.

The uglier a foid is, the larger her herd of sheepish betas will be;
The sicker and more useless a foid is, the closer her orbiters will be.

This kind of ignorance can be quickly cured by catfishing for a couple hours with a picture of a, ugly, deformed, disabled, wheelchair-bound foid. It is impressive the number of salivating betas that will appear, and even more impressive is how devoted they are to helping their deformed/disabled queen.

Foids can't be lonely / incel. What usually is the case is a complete genetic garbage 2/10 foid who thinks herself a princess and convinced herself that she will only interact with submissive GIGACHAD SLAVES, so she refuses to engage with her non-gigachad orbiters in any capacity whatsoever, or even acknowledge them; meanwhile Chad (let alone gigachads) have better pussy to pound. So this foid FEELS lonely because she has already made-up her mind that she will not engage with any sub-gigachad male and gigachads have better things to do than slave away for m'queen who is a deformed subhuman 2/10 foid.

These "femcels" could marry a 6/10 guy if only she decided to behave decently for half an hour each week for a couple months, but she won't put herself through that. It's GIGACHAD SLAVE ONLY ! ----------- in my experience, subhuman foids are the ones who are most cruel to subhuman males like most of us here. The only foids who were not overtly hostile to me were stacies and millionaire heiresses, because they both know they are so above me that I don't even register as a "suitor", or a threat to their genetic lineage, I'm seen more as a pet to them than a human.

Women have thousands of their own communities. Men have very few these days. Why do they need to be here?
Indeed. Foids would waste of CPU cycles.

Last edited:
Yes if it help a Femcel evolve into a ER

No those cunts should fuck off.

"Femcels" don't exist. Sure very ugly women with mental and social issues exist but they are not "cel" of any kind.
This.

Also @wereq should be banned for being a stupid nigga who dont even know this

Don't ever bring up this idea ever again all you cucks are gonna start orbiting the landwhales and ruin this site. Femoids do that to every site they join it's like inviting a person with the bubonic plague into your house where you and your friends hang out. This is such a stupid idea and should never be mentioned again.

yes, if we're allowed to stalk them

Don't ever bring up this idea ever again all you cucks are gonna start orbiting the landwhales and ruin this site. Femoids do that to every site they join it's like inviting a person with the bubonic plague into your house where you and your friends hang out. This is such a stupid idea and should never be mentioned again.
Foids can't be lonely / incel. What usually is the case is a complete genetic garbage 2/10 foid who thinks herself a princess and convinced herself that she will only interact with submissive GIGACHAD SLAVES, so she refuses to engage with her non-gigachad orbiters in any capacity whatsoever, or even acknowledge them; meanwhile Chad (let alone gigachads) have better pussy to pound. So this foid FEELS lonely because she has already made-up her mind that she will not engage with any sub-gigachad male and gigachads have better things to do than slave away for m'queen who is a deformed subhuman 2/10 foid.
Enough said. I would leave the site if there was even a Giga Stacy on here for some reason, but some ugly, stinky, unwashed landwhales and cripples that still live life on easy-mode? Get the fuck out here with that bluepilled shit.

It's impressive that in a (supposedly) blackpilled community there are still men who ignore the juggernaut law.

The uglier a foid is, the larger her herd of sheepish betas will be;
The sicker and more useless a foid is, the closer her orbiters will be.

This kind of ignorance can be quickly cured by catfishing for a couple hours with a picture of a, ugly, deformed, disabled, wheelchair-bound foid. It is impressive the number of salivating betas that will appear, and even more impressive is how devoted they are to helping their deformed/disabled queen.

These "femcels" could marry a 6/10 guy if only she decided to behave decently for half an hour each week for a couple months, but she won't put herself through that. It's GIGACHAD SLAVE ONLY ! ----------- in my experience, subhuman foids are the ones who are most cruel to subhuman males like most of us here. The only foids who were not overtly hostile to me were stacies and millionaire heiresses, because they both know they are so above me that I don't even register as a "suitor", or a threat to their genetic lineage, I'm seen more as a pet to them than a human.

Indeed. Foids would waste of CPU cycles.
Agree and well said.

Foids can discriminate men from their spaces such as places like r/FemaleDatingStrategy but men can´t?

are you on drugs?

FUCK NO! A lot of femcels are cluster B and will deliberately insert themselves in all male environments just to get attention (cluster B types have NO intent to date just to get their egos pumped)

It would be the death of this community.