Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should fellow -cels kill themsleves upon being blackpilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
I don't see the point of living a life that will never be fully complete. The only thing that has been stopping me personally is because I'm a weakcell and a religion cuck, so I don't want to go to hell. Another thing that's stopped me personally is the fact I haven't tried maxing out in Latin America or SEA, so I feel like i'd die a volcel since I'm white and rejected those methods before dying. If I were to go thru w/ it, I would probably just use a can of co2. I work in welding so I can easily get 100% co2 since we have to use it as a shielding gas on some welds. Any thoughts?

Shit first post mr. infiltrator GrAYcel cuck

roping is an individual decision but i support anyone’s right to do it for any reason.

If you actually do believe in religion and hell then its simple for you. Don't worry about degenerates, feminists, cucks and soyboys because they will all burn in hell. Find yourself a religious wife who hasn't been dicked down and start a family.

wow, could you be anymore of an infiltrator, you faggot.

No one should do anything.

No but you probably should

If you actually do believe in religion and hell then its simple for you. Don't worry about degenerates, feminists, cucks and soyboys because they will all burn in hell. Find yourself a religious wife who hasn't been dicked down and start a family.
I'm probably just gonna SEAmaxx in Bangkok and settle for the least used up one that follows my faith there. I'd be a volcel if I rejected a roastie
No but you probably should
>Probably
What would be the outlier here then?

I'm probably just gonna SEAmaxx in Bangkok and settle for the least used up one that follows my faith there. I'd be a volcel if I rejected a roastie
Why would you want a roastie in the first place? She would be sinful and would burn in hell. And you'll burden your future children with a whore mom

Why would you want a roastie in the first place? She would be sinful and would burn in hell. And you'll burden your future children with a whore mom
Gotta take what you can get as a spergcel, no matter how much God loves me. Even if my wife did go to hell, having a hole would keep lust out of my head, which makes me holier.

It’s up to them. If they wanna cope more or experience some stuff in life, or they can decide there’s nothing left to live for

It’s up to them. If they wanna cope more or experience some stuff in life, or they can decide there’s nothing left to live for
I just feel like the life itself is cope.

Gotta take what you can get as a spergcel, no matter how much God loves me. Even if my wife did go to hell, having a hole would keep lust out of my head, which makes me holier.
No point in keeping lust out of your head if you're gonna lay with a literal whore.

No point in keeping lust out of your head if you're gonna lay with a literal whore.
Wouldn't i be a volcel if i wouldn't accept a whore?

Glownigger

That they are
I think i'd be willing to put that aside despite not wanting to. As long as it's not like over 5+ or it wasn't with an ethnic.

If I hypothetically will wish to kill myself I’ll use helium instead of co2, cause it’s a way to fool your organism like you breathing regular oxygen. But suicide it’s not an exit, especially for us. :feelsaww:

Last edited:
I think i'd be willing to put that aside despite not wanting to.
That's just cuckery. You are accepting her sin while commiting a new one of your own.

I was "racepilled" in 2016. This is when I learned of the racial intelligence gap and my genetic inferiority to intelligent White males.

This man introduced me:
Screenshot from 2022 02 02 09 33 51

Below-average Processing Speed Index(PSI):

The Processing Speed Index (PSI) measures the speed of mental processing, using visual stimuli and graphomotor skills, and is related to the efficient use of other cognitive abilities. A weakness in simple visual scanning and tracking may leave a patient less time and mental energy for the complex task of understanding new material. The PSI includes the core Coding (CD) and Symbol Search (SS) subtests and the supplemental Cancellation (CA) subtest.

Screenshot from 2022 02 02 09 36 08

This lesion is likely responsible for some of my problems:

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 40 57

Screenshot from 2022 02 02 09 39 53

Screenshot from 2022 02 02 09 40 44

In a second investigation, we assessed the effect of white matter damage on processing speed using voxel-based lesion symptom mapping (VLSM) analysis of data from seventy-two patients with left hemisphere strokes. Lesions in left parietal white matter, together with cortical lesions in supramarginal and angular gyri were associated with impaired performance. These findings suggest that cognitive processing speed, as assessed by the Digit-Symbol test, is closely related to the structural integrity of white matter tracts associated with parietal and temporal cortices and left middle frontal gyrus. Further, fiber tractography applied to VBM results and the patient findings suggest that the superior longitudinal fasciculus, a major tract subserving fronto-parietal integration, makes a prominent contribution to processing speed.

I contemplated Microbiology, then Biophysics, then Biochemistry. All locked due to my natural inferiority.

Only my VIQ is sufficient for the task:

screenshot-from-2022-01-14-14-48-03-png.562787

Teacher's Notes:

screenshot-from-2022-01-14-14-48-56-png.562788

ADHD:

However, studies using nonhuman primates have contributed significantly to our understanding of prefrontal functions and their neural mechanisms. Since Jacobsen (1936) [14] first reported that rhesus monkeys with bilateral prefrontal lesions exhibited severe and long-lasting impairment of delayed-response performance, the delayed-response task has become an essential behavioral task for examining prefrontal functions experimentally using animals. Many important observations have been made using this task [4,15,16]. Jacobsen (1936) [14] initially suggested that delayed-response deficits were caused by an impairment of the mechanism for the short-term storage of spatial information. However, the true nature of the delayed-response deficit was not clear and there was some disagreement regarding the cause of prefrontal deficits in animal lesion studies and human clinical studies.

Last edited:

foofuufou

Greycel​

JoinedJan 28, 2022Posts20

If I hypothetically will wish to kill myself I’ll use helium instead of co2, cause it’s a way to fool your organism like you breathing regular oxygen. But suicide it’s not an exit, especially for us. :feelsaww:
I don't have access to helium since helium is the exact opposite of what i need in my field. The only feasible way i could see getting lots of helium is buying it at a fairground for balloons. Jfl at the person who sells me helium for balloons only to find me in my garage:feelskek:

That's just cuckery. You are accepting her sin while commiting a new one of your own.
If she repents and doesn't keep up then how's that cuckery?

If she repents and doesn't keep up then how's that cuckery?
There's no repentance without consequence. Don't be captain save-a-hoe

There's no repentance without consequence. Don't be captain save-a-hoe
Yeah for sure, penance is required always. She also needs to show a good track record after that. I don't want to date a woman who is just going to not put any effort in.

Yeah for sure, penance is required always. She also needs to show a good track record after that. I don't want to date a woman who is just going to not put any effort in.
Nah. The only penance for a whore is to spend her life praying to god in celibacy. Raising a family is too good for her. She's unfit for it.

I’d had these thoughts and I say death is the only solution to incels. Wether it be suicide or being exterminated

Nah. The only penance for a whore is to spend her life praying to god in celibacy. Raising a family is too good for her. She's unfit for it.
This is what happened to St. Mary of Egypt. She went into Jordan after being a whore for 20ish years and she prayed in celibacy for 46 years before dying.