Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should Ethnicposters Be Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
The word 'ethnic' is a mere negation. When someone identifies as an ethnic, they aren't revealing anything about what they are, only about what they are not; namely, that they aren't of European descent. Perhaps it's a fitting label for rootless migrants living in the West, but I doubt anyone with an ounce of self-respect would confess such an identity. It's no different than identifying as a gentile.

Aside from my dislike of the word, the type of posting that's come to be associated with it on this forum is where things get truly cringe. So-called 'racepilled ethnics' have created an entire genre of posts built around white worship and self-hatred, which I'll call ethnicposting. That whites are the most attractive race on average is not something I'm going to argue against; however, ethnicposters go much further beyond acknowledging dating statistics. To them, white is almost synonymous with Chad. A white incel isn't truly white, but an honorary ethnic. His ugly features aren't true white features, they're ethnic features. This type of thinking would only make sense under a framework where white is another word for Chad and ethnic another word for incel. But if white just means Chad, then white worship is Chad worship--a bannable offense. For this reason, I think all ethnicposters should be banned.

my iq dropped 32 points reading this

Massive fucking cope
@Total Imbecile @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @wereqryan GTFIH

Not expecting much from someone that has an anime profile picture

Not one word but no

Animeposters should be banned tbh

I've spent hundreds of hours on this forum.

Made thousands of posts.

Never in my time here have I seen a more retarded post.

@SergeantIncel what is your take on this? :feelsPop:

This dont have any point, so no.

u know ur points are retarded when even stormfrontcels disagree with u

A white incel isn't truly white, but an honorary ethnic. His ugly features aren't true white features, they're ethnic features. This type of thinking would only make sense under a framework where white is another word for Chad and ethnic another word for incel. But if white just means Chad, then white worship is Chad worship--a bannable offense. For this reason, I think all ethnicposters should be banned.

Never heard of this on the forum tbh

I do think the JBW meme is kinda a joke, to say that whites can't be incel, especially in the west which is predominantly white, is stupid. SEAmaxxing is really what should be said instead of "Just be White", even though that's not automatic for white men either, but it does give them an advantage not found in the west.

The white worship of which you speak is pretty annoying. Although the majority don't do it. I wouldn't call it worship. They just don't realize exactly how subhuman most whites are. I blame random tinder experiments for this tbh. The average white is sludge. Waste. A recessive walking abortion.

As expected, this forum is full of retards who can't read.

I'm guessing it became 0.

le epic racepilled etnik gang has arrived xd
Keep crying for me you utter dog, i IQmog you into oblivion

The word 'ethnic' is a mere negation. When someone identifies as an ethnic, they aren't revealing anything about what they are, only about what they are not; namely, that they aren't of European descent. Perhaps it's a fitting label for rootless migrants living in the West, but I doubt anyone with an ounce of self-respect would confess such an identity. It's no different than identifying as a gentile.

I hate the white worship here.

But ethnics in their own countries refer to whites as 'gaijin' (rice) or 'gora' (curryland) in their own language. Whites therefore also become the 'other'.

JFL, had to read your thread 3 times for understanding your point, unfortunately i'm too low IQ for shorten your thread for explain it to the boyos so they stop raging.

Massive fucking cope
@Total Imbecile @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @wereqryan GTFIH

This is what whites believe

tenor.gif

Are you uncomfortable with the fact that you could just go outside and get laid OP?

also, if you ban ethnic incels from .co, you would be banning 80% of the real incels(and some mods)here, making this place a mini stormfront.

Reminder that Travis Bowdish mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.

This is what whites believe

tenor.gif

Are you uncomfortable with the fact that you could just go outside and get laid OP?
There is no evidence that 100% of white people get laid or can get laid. The reason that there is no evidence of this is partially because it's simply not true. Stop trying to push this moronic bait.

OP made a pretty well-structured argument/statement of opinion; even if not entirely valid, just because it calls out the more excessive aspects of a large group of users' posting habits doesn't mean there isn't an inkling of truth to it. This is basically proven by responses such as yours. Effectively you've proven his point for him - that the ethnic circlejerk is starting to reach unpalatable proportions.

There are people who are lonely, miserable, and depressed from all walks of life here. Trying to paint their experience as some absurdity or inconceivable notion is no different than the posters who subscribe religiously to BBC theory, or heightpill, or any other extremist interpretation of any blackpilled truth - it's simply not true.

The TL;DR is that there are many factors that can contribute to one's success in the sexual marketplace, and there are many factors that can contribute to one's failure. Being white is generally better than being ethnic, being tall is generally better than being short, etc. etc. This is all true. However, taking this and pushing it to the absurd extreme and acting like 100% of white people can get laid, 100% of black people with big dicks can get laid, 100% of ethnics worship whites/post stupid ethnicposting shit, 100% of tall people can get laid, or whatever other retarded ideology you may have, is not a valid position to take if you're actually blackpilled.

You're 16 and your username has 'cel' in it, you're a worthless NPC by definition.
You have an anime pfp of a woman. You should be banned for female worship tbh

Alright this thread isn't going anywhere, even if it wasn't intended to be bait (which I'm not entirely sure it wasn't but whatever), that's what it's turned into and the responses coming in are proof of that. Going to end this shit storm before it gets unmanageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.