Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should Currycels Move to the UK to GEOmaxx? [GTFIH UKcels]

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I heard curries in the UK can even get White GFs (I was even shared a pic by @PrestonYnot- of a friend he had who just did that), wealthmog everyone, retain their culture from getting assimilated with even the national dish there being curry, and have dark triad halo from the gangs there, while here in the US, we are seen as meek, studious virgins.

My question for Eurocels: should curries move to the UK to ascend with QT Anglo Snowbunnies?
display

@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
[UWSL]@Notorious Inkler (Britbong Expert)[/UWSL]

Lmao.
If you are a subhuman in the usa you will be one in the UK too.
Stop with the cherry picking.
It is over.

Lmao:feelshaha:, curries do poorly in the UK as well. If you're tall and good looking then sure but if you're not then you have no chance of getting a gf (especially a white one).

You are fucking retarded UK is hell to live as incel foids here are so fucking entitled and they are ugly asf

The only hope for currycels is to move back to curryland and arrangemarriagemaxx.

Probably not to be honest.

You are fucking retarded UK is hell to live as incel foids here are so fucking entitled and they are ugly asf
They can’t be much worse than American foids, right?:feelswhere:

Lmao keep coping

It's true - you can ascend in the UK as a curry but you must be extremely NT.

I heard curries in the UK can even get White GFs (I was even shared a pic by @PrestonYnot- of a friend he had who just did that), wealthmog everyone, retain their culture from getting assimilated with even the national dish there being curry, and have dark triad halo from the gangs there, while here in the US, we are seen as meek, studious virgins.

My question for Eurocels: should curries move to the UK to ascend with QT Anglo Snowbunnies?
display

View attachment 536985

@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
I don't see tbh, like I never seen a curry and a white woman, most Indian men live with indian women, they are loyal

Are you delusional/trolling?

srs, life in the UK can't be much worse than living in New York.
I cant speak for New York so comparing the two will not be easy, but currys have it the worst in the UK and this is coming from an ethnic.

All other ethnics have a "group" they can fall on (if they're not ugly).
Curries have nobody.
I've seen many Indian/Pakistani foids deliberately ignore curries or have a look of a disgust when a curry FROM THEIR COUNTRY tries to speak to them in Hindi.

It's hysterical how racist Curry foida are TO THEIR own race.
The same curry foids won't give the average Indian guy a chance and will do whatever she can to rub it into his face that she's dating a cm white guy.

Treatment from whites is mixed.
I'd say about 50% won't care. 35% will find you annoying, will stereotype you but won't be outwardly racist.15% are racist.

If you're a curry moving to the UK and you're adamant about moving here, I hate to say this but lose the accent. Make sure can understand English well (People talk alot faster in the UK) and try to integrate into the UK life.
Try and make friends with other ethnic minorities (especially the Incels), they tend to be more understanding and open to any new friends.

Curries seem to do better than rices here

I call bullshit.

White women go with chadpreets and chaddams all the time.
Nah, I see more Black men with them but not Indian, seen Biracial and Black women with white men tho

You didn't tag me, I'm a currycel living in London.
Cool. I won't add my expertise to your thread, you're missing out on high quality, raw info now :dab:

Pakis do better than indians

You didn't tag me, I'm a currycel living in London.
Cool. I won't add my expertise to your thread, you're missing out on high quality, raw info now :dab:
@Lonelycel Tagged. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::owo:

my cousin married and had children with a paki manlet. Divorced him eventually though. My opinion is relocate the entire population of Poland here to the UK.

Curries can grooming gangmaxx in the UK. Just make sure you join a grooming gang.

MoneymaXXXing and WealthmaXXXing can work, but as an Ethnic you really have to mog hard. Like fuck you money type of status, Im talking millions and millions along with a lavish lifestyle. And even then you have to be willing to betabux the bitch long term for her to pick you over some white normie betabux who makes avg salary. You can always pump and dump if you got the skills

Chad on the other hand grabs her by the pussy and smashes on the first date:blackpill:

You're fucking retarded. I'm a curry that grew up in the US. No white women don't want you. I have rich curry friends - one who married a curry foid who practically openly cheats on him with his white friends. He fucking wants to kill himself, but doesn't want to leave his children like that.
The other married a white woman who after having kids will no longer fuck him at all. She spends all her time out with her friends, drinking, working out and spending his money. He told me they stopped sleeping in the same bed as soon as her son was born. She never touched his dick once afterwards and he is fucking miserable too.
Moneymaxxing does nothing. Chad will get taken care of without any hard work.just look at Meeks. It's fucking over, you're much better off with an arranged marriage there.

I see pakis nearly everyday with white foids. Not sure about indians but I definitely see pakis slaying white punani in the UK. You have to factor in the UK the foids are the ugliest white foids on earth. So it makes sense

display

View attachment 536985

@UKhapacel
@tenta
@-BrettyBoy-
@Pancakecel
@IncelCream
@Gone Coping
@Turbansinghcel
Never understood why curries and ricelcels move to white countries expecting to find foids. They are framelets, shortcels and non-white at the same time. Sure that in past was to study but nowadays you can afford a CS career online. No point to geomaxx to a place where you will be mogged. Better stay in your place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back