Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should be women allowed to speak in public?

Should women be allowed to speak in public?

• I'm a soycuck and women have the right to speak when and where she wants, you toxic inkwell.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Toilets shouldn't be allowed to speak in public.

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
No. Next question.

Toilets shouldn't be allowed to speak in public

No it doesn’t even have to be a question. They should keep their blowjob holes shut at all times

Whenever they speak in public, it's either about hating ugly men, worshiping chad, or convincing normcucks and soys to follow their agenda. Whenever a toilet opens her mouth, it's either to suck chad's dick or brainwash NPCs... They never have good intentions.

ban anyone who votes yes imo

they shouldn't, even the bible says so in the corinthians letter

no

They shouldn't be allowed to do things in general.

Whenever they speak in public, it's either about hating ugly men, worshiping chad, or convincing normcucks and soys to follow their agenda. Whenever a toilet opens her mouth, it's either to suck chad's dick or brainwash NPCs... They never have good intentions.
based

Yikes

The one who voted yes, feel free to express yourself here. I'd like to know who it is.