Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel should be another term for Incels who are true failures

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
There should be a term for Incels who are bad at everything. I’d rather be giga truecel tier in looks and good at everything except getting women than get women and be bad at everything. But it doesn’t matter because I’m truecel + bad at everything. I’m also bad at everything + non NT + experienced severe things like loss & humiliation.

90% of you will never understand this and your only issue will be not getting women. I’d rather be in your shoes not getting Pussy despite having talent & skills than be a truecel with no talent or skills. I’m the worst at everything I do and I can point out 100 instances of me preforming the bottom OUT OF A LARGE SAMPLE OF PEOPLE WHO I SHOULD BE BETTER AT THIS SPECIFIC ACTIVITY AT!

I’m the biggest truecel here

If you're gigatrucel in looks you'll end up homeless unless you pull up a Nikola Tesla

Getting women is everything

Therefore if you do, then being bad at everything is no big deal

That would be me, I single handedly drop the average rating of this site by 1 point
Nope you’re NT, average weight and do well in school.
No, I just want money. M o n e y
if I was rich things would be better. But it’d still be more or less useless if I’m bad at everything

No not really, med school in Iran means jack shit
> is in med school
> calls himself truecel
There are literal people here who can’t even pass their GEDS dickwad.

If I was good at something I’d have more chance of ascending.

My face tho
a “high iq” girl is more likely to talk to you than talk to truecels. Well “high iq” and female don’t go together it’s an oxymoron but you understand what I mean

seems pointless to me having a new definition for this

He's a senior high iq coder in JewSA making 150k USD a year, I'm a rotting shitskin retard living in shithole making 5k USD a year
Yeah, I was about to say, because I've had enough of his "muh I'm too low IQ" bullshit.

> is in med school
> calls himself truecel
There are literal people here who can’t even pass their GEDS dickwad.
youre 5’11 and call yourself truecel

10% - Incel shaming
2EF0A360 C8B9 406B A2FD 6951BFD554D3

That part probably isnt even possible. Why would foids bother at all if youre that bad at everything except looks. They probably wouldnt. There's actual chads and htn that are at least good at something. :feelsjuice:

The manlet is seething on his phone that’s probably half his size :feelskek: :feelskek:
im never mad at anything anyone says to me here :feelskek: youre just another retard to me

im never mad at anything anyone says to me here :feelskek: youre just another retard to me
You were very clearly mad considering your response was telling me to kill myself after saying 5’11 wasn’t that tall dumbass. :feelshaha:

Tbh, i'd sacrifice couple points of my already low smv for a higher IQ. Being a fuckup retarded failure is vastly more humiliating than not being able to secure some roastbeef.

Tbh, i'd sacrifice couple points of my already low smv for a higher IQ. Being a fuckup retarded failure is vastly more humiliating than not being able to secure some roastbeef.
100%

Pretty much ugly autist or super manlet.

You were very clearly mad considering your response was telling me to kill myself after saying 5’11 wasn’t that tall dumbass. :feelshaha:
didnt read

Well they have a name for us "schizoids"