Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should Asian women be renamed White Asian?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
At this point we might as well make Asian women white because it seems White Nationalist Cels love them more then White Women, all hail the new white race, also are Asian men white?

Should we procreate with Asian + White?

no, rename them to noodlewhores.

Might as well rename all ethnics to white because nobody wants to be ethnic :feelsthink:

budget white girl

Depends on which kind of Asian, for me Korean/Japanese Stacy>>>White Stacy

is this meme of white nationalists lusting after Asian foids even true? I know there are some examples of that but I think it's statistically even less than among the general population for obvious reasons and people just notice this more because it's a massive hypocrisy (but statistically doesn't happen that often)
kinda like people stereotypize priests as pedos just because a pedo priests stand out like a sore thumb for obvious reasons (they're supposed to be prime examples of moral living but they do such evil act), but when you look at statistics, priests are underrepresented among pedos (I think teachers are the worst and I'm surprised that normies don't cry about it, but I guess it doesn't fit their political agenda :feelsgah:)

is this meme of white nationalists lusting after Asian foids even true? I know there are some examples of that but I think it's statistically even less than among the general population for obvious reasons and people just notice this more because it's a massive hypocrisy (but statistically doesn't happen that often)
kinda like people stereotypize priests as pedos just because a pedo priests stand out like a sore thumb for obvious reasons (they're supposed to be prime examples of moral living but they do such evil act), but when you look at statistics, priests are underrepresented among pedos (I think teachers are the worst and I'm surprised that normies don't cry about it, but I guess it doesn't fit their political agenda :feelsgah:)
Yeah it is true lol. Richard Spencer had Asian girlfriends, Andrew Anglin (the guy who runs the daily stormer) is a sexpat in the Philippines. This is the new generation of (((((white nationalists)))))) :lul::lul::lul:

At this point we might as well make Asian women white because it seems White Nationalist Cels love them more then White Women, all hail the new white race, also are Asian men white?

Should we procreate with Asian + White?
yes
Might as well rename all ethnics to white because nobody wants to be ethnic :feelsthink:
F0E071AC C114 45AB B42C 96462E628520

cope, many WNs love Asian foids. Very legit meme
Only the rare good looking ones and high tier normie go for white foids
Yeah it is true lol. Richard Spencer had Asian girlfriends, Andrew Anglin (the guy who runs the daily stormer) is a sexpat in the Philippines. This is the new generation of (((((white nationalists)))))) :lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek:

Last edited:
What to much Jewish racemixing propaganda does to a nigga

We need a new Oswald Mosley

They should be renamed flat face nigger nosed noodle whores. I don't get it, there's nothing attractive about them. They have no titties or ass. Just built like prepubecent males

At this point honestly JFL. You see what they’re doing out here? They dye their hair blonde and get plastic surgery to look “whiter”. Just lol @ noodlewhores. Sometimes you can’t tell the difference between an amerimutt and a noodlewhore. Not even a ricecel and I probably hate noodlewhores more than any other race of women ngl.
High IQ observations, that is why I recommend currycels like this should fuck chindian looking curryfoids, virtually the same to me. :ahegao:

View: https://youtu.be/SNO0SxBFGcU